Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH*** WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMALIA? *** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

saaxib, how about you forgive, my unprovoked attacks on you and we get back to how you wanna fix stuff.

Bury the hatchet and Let proceed with the business of Social reconstruction.

Hi U-Doggy Dog, lol what a name laguu bixiyay. icon_razz.gif

In regards to the above quote, you are a better man for it. Only nin rag aa garto qaladka uu sameeye. I applaud you for being the bigger person and letting bygones be bygones.

I also want to touch on a comment you made previously.

When I reported you on sunday, my intent wasn't to have you banned, you can ask ADMIN if you like.

I just wanted to shift your focus to the real issue's at hand and make you see that there is more to you than what you previously led on. You have a lot more to contribute than calling someone attention W*** or what not?

Yes, when it comes to cyber wars, I am guilty as charged, but that was in the past.

One thing you will notice, if and when you dig up the old archives that is, waligey dad been been ma u gardareesanin.

My cyber wars, were just that, cyber wars.

Originally posted by J.Lee:

I agree with CG. Dont' close this Topic.

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

And,I(or anyone) hasnt seen you here in a while... Where the heck in the world of tall lattes & mochas have you been? smile.gif

J.Lee   

U-Doggy Dog (Lool O' that kills me)

I am just an innocent observer. I don't know what you are talking about.

Brownie:

I missed you too. I'm living a healthier lifestyle now among butchers and vegans. I'm happy to announce that I'm no longer addicted to starbucks.

Originally posted by J.Lee:

U-Doggy Dog (Lool O' that kills me)

I am just an innocent observer. I don't know what you are talking about.

Brownie:

I missed you too. I'm living a healthier lifestyle now among butchers and vegans. I'm happy to announce that I'm no longer addicted to starbucks.

Oh Mama!!,You Traitor,You scandalous beautiful Human. After you had me addicted to it,you back off huh? icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Loool@Signature. My two majors. I think I should drop one...

I'm not a traitor you just didn't get my memo.

my name is actually marcas not marcus, it an ancient mali name!. I understand you somalians have a tendency to be racist so please show some

respect for other nationalities.

How could you not have youtube in this day and age. Even the presidential candidates for the malian elections are using it.

Marc

Ibtisam   

^^^Sometimes I wonder...inankan does he read and comprehend waax laa weydiyho or does he only see his words?? redface.gif :confused:

NGONGE   

^^ Since we're all in a wondering mood, I wonder if he's real or just being hip and trendy when he uses the word 'Mali'? :D

whats hip and trendy about 'mali' its an improvished third world sub-saharan africa. I was born in Djenne, Mali. We then moved to saylac, somaliland, then Paris and finally London.