Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH*** WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMALIA? *** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

underdog   

See, this is exactly what I mean. "can't be ignored" "can't be ignored"....

This probably the simplest way I can try and get you to expand on these matters: What measures do you suggest we take to rectify the issues?

and like you said:

Please before you start throwing unnecessary insults (or in your case chronically repeating yourself), think rationally!

assumptions are very dangerous u-doggy-dog! but I think your right for once!

you don't understand how important these problems are (!)

if you didnt detect a slight hint of sarcasm in that sentence, it confirms my assumptions that you are mentally retarded!

MARC

underdog   

Isseh,

Indeed. However, the man has yet to present his case.

p.s. Considering I dropped the whole name-calling thing about 24hrs ago when LG started with the "I'll report you" sh!t, Mr. Smith seems to be having a field-day with his discovery of the word "Retard".

underdog   

And yet we still wait...

saaxib, how about you forgive, my unprovoked attacks on you and we get back to how you wanna fix stuff.

Bury the hatchet and Let proceed with the business of Social reconstruction.

ElPunto   

^Holy Cow! Why do you care so much that he makes his case anyway? Ask - politely, and if he doesn't provide the goods go elsewhere. There are plenty of ppl like that on SOL.

Marc - if you want to discuss, debate and engage - it is important to post your arguments in written form. Otherwise you appear to be lecturing and pontificating. That still doesn't excuse the undue hostility emanaing from London nomads. Have you rubbed them wrong way in person or what? :D

No, no no, no burying anything, i haven't enjoyed sol this much since allah-ubaahne

marcus smith, i have concluded that you are the long escaped/lost modernist conscience of an old sol favourite known as -ubaahne to the few/many (he was/is kinda ephemeral) that were lucky enough to have experienced him

NGONGE   

^^ Ubaahane's work was all mostly tongue in cheek, I doubt if this is the case here. Then again, I have to concede that I got taken in by that mad man once.

ps

I think people should leave Mar and UD to sort out their problems on their own. It seems to be working too! Marc is typing more and UD is shouting less. :D

underdog   

I don't shout...I speak with conviction.

Besides, there's nothing left to sort out. My point has been made, tested and proven. You can never get a straight answer from a politician

So now I'll just sit back and see which way this pile floats.