Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

The Apprentice !!!

this show was one my fav. shows until the ending....

I think Kwame really decided his fate on this one... it was that damn Omarosa that screwed him over... that Mr. Ed lookin is a disgrace to black women if you ask me because she played Kwame twice. Then even though Kwame said he didnt know he could fire her... he goes on to say 'yea, we had a job to finish and thats what i was concentrating on, if i let her go it would only be 2 people..' WRONG.. it would still be three, he could have got his @ss in there and did something if he was that concerned w/ the job... i think being that she was a black woman he didnt want to fire her.. he kept trying to help her out.. which there would have been nothing wrong w/ if she wasn't sh!ttin' on him like she was.. she didnt deserve that help... if i was in his place Omarosa will be fired at that min.

I really and truly think Donald like Kwame... i really do... but like he said, if he's the CEO, and somebody on there is not only not being a team player, but she sabotaging the team, you have to let them go.. its buisness, never personal.. there are people who have fired their own damn family members if they mess up.. the only color they know is green.. they'd fire they're on mom if it came down to it...

I do however think that Omarosa was put there to set him up to fail... BUT.. just because the worm is there doesnt mean the fish has to take the bait...

Changed   

^^ Tell me about it..i was so Mad @ her..i mean she knew the camera's were on her yet she had to audasity to lie :eek: :eek:

Too Bad Kwame Lost :(

Is anyone watching the new season of the Apprentice?

bradford.jpg

Man Bradford is the silliest contestant that has been on the show thus far... i just i cant imagine he volountairly put his azz on the line and took a bullet for some women he dont know from Adam?? just plain stup!d and i would have been pissed should he not been fired..

What I fail to understand is why would stacy B(the black girl) behave as she had on the first week???(its bad enough she is black, she already had the magnified glass on her just for that, but to draw yourself un-wanted attention to a bunch of trailer trash gone corporate dolls who were looking for any excuse to gang up on her, without anyone accusing them of being racist when it came time to pick on the black girl....in a way, stacy made it easy for everyone to decide, and spoiled donalds fun caawa...(HE WAS ABOUT TO BOOT THE PROJECT MANAGER, WITHOUT A DOUBT)

I have a theory on this stacy character, and this is just something that made sense to me...

I think she pulled that whole "I'm freaked " scene to out-do OMAROSA ...but it didn't come out right, what do you think???(DONALD MADE A GOOD CALL)

He tried to ignore the whole "stacy gone loca" talk last week, replaced it with Mr I know it all, mr. "I'm making an executive decision, its final" Mr "I am so secure, put me on, let me pretend to be a saviour for my team" and on to top it off, nancy, the asian worm, she sure put a good show, gasping as loud as she had, as if she felt guilty when bradford was booted off.

Bradford had it coming, but HOW ABOUT NANCY(ASIAN-WORM), HOW MANY PPLE WANTED TO SLAP HER CAAWA??? I SURE DID, SHE LITERALLY BELIVES THAT SHE IS WHITE AND ITS SAD BECAUSE SHE WON'T LAST MORE THAN COUPLE OF WEEKS, AND THAT IS ONLY IF THEY WIN NEXT CHALLENGE.(she thinks she is slick, freaking Indha-Yar)

Qac Qaac   

I am not from Britain, and i hate that damn show.. as a matter of fact i can't stand all reality shows.. even this one.. they are taking over the tv nowadays.. pls stop it.

The ***** deserved to be fired for being so stupidly overconfident. Thats what happens when you try to impress...you fall on ur a$$. His oversized ego blinded him.

I seriously wanted to choke the black girl and shove my boot down her throat. Why do every freakin black person on reality shows have to act to damn ****** ? Same as rory on survivor.

Intel   

Originally posted by Damsel:

I seriously wanted to choke the black girl and shove my boot down her throat.

is she as bad as Amarossa?

man she was a real b1tch :eek: