Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Should romance disappear after yrs of marriage

Som@li   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ I assume it would if you are hungry enough.

Yes,but would you eat fresh,at SubWAy,or would go back home for the same old meal... smile.gif

How awhile awhile are you talking about? Is 2hrs a reasonable time off?

Browie, 2 hrs, keep it up! Masha Allah.

Anyway,enough of negative comments,couples should try anything to add spices into their relationships, and should trust one another, and aslo should try new things. ;)

Nephissa   

Brownie and Zu: Can't wait to see you two cows get old. They say you will end up looking like your parents. I'm glad both my mom and dad are hotties :D .

How will you look when you turn 60? I hate to hurt your feelings, but no way a Dheelo with even no brain is going to want your decrepit old man body, unless ofcourse .. ( :D )

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Brownie and Zu: Can't wait to see you two cows get old. They say you will end up looking like your parents. I'm glad both my mom and dad are hotties
:D

How will you look when you turn 60? I hate to hurt your feelings, but no way a Dheelo with even no brain is going to want your decrepit old man body, unless ofcourse .. (
)

Unless i turn myself into the "V" man? kkkk

Dont worry about these old men who want upstairs less dheylos, why because(lol) they have no downstairs :D:D

Walax ma nux nuxi karaan.....eee

Originally posted by Brownie:

quote:Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Brownie and Zu: Can't wait to see you two cows get old. They say you will end up looking like your parents. I'm glad both my mom and dad are hotties

How will you look when you turn 60? I hate to hurt your feelings, but no way a Dheelo with even no brain is going to want your decrepit old man body, unless ofcourse .. (
)

Unless i turn myself into the "V" man? kkkk

Dont worry about these old men who want upstairs less dheylos, why because(lol) they have no downstairs
:D:D

Walax ma nux nuxi karaan.....eee
^^^Hahaha...I am not so sure that they don't have down stairs....Ninkii Odayga ahaa muxuu yiri " Bal Naag foolxun miyaan ku ag dhintaa?"...Bil ka dib wadnaha ayaa istaagay...The things you hear!!! :D

A lot of Nux nux and new words..

Dheeylo.......????

Upstairs.........?????

Downstairs...........????

Nux Nux.....???

much worse of nonsense........... redface.gifredface.gif

Originally posted by Dabshid:

After having one real good meal, and enjoying it at first time,does it taste the same after a while?

so "your woman" is same as a "a good meal"..is that what you just said

Blessed   

Originally posted by Rahima:

It shouldn't exist to begin with.

Marriage is for procreation only, not useless nonsense like romance.

Teheehehehe! I thinks, you my little lady, should stop hanging out with the smelly boys at the politics section. You're starting to smell *errrm* ..I mean, think like them icon_razz.gif

I see it’s that time of the year again, so many marriage threads in SOL.

NGONGE   

No romance in marriage? You’re a hard woman, Rahima, hard hard woman.

Imagine if the whole world thought that way! Instead of pet names for your husband/wife, you’ll get couples affectionately referring to each other as their ‘pro-creation partners’! You’ll see women talking to their friends and saying things like: “my husband is a good man, I trust him fully and would not dream of pro-creating with anyone in the world but him. He feels the same way about meâ€. While on the other hand, you’ll get women running to their mothers’ houses and shouting: “ the rascal has just informed me that he intends to marry and pro-create with another, mummy! Was I that bad? Were my children ugly or ill-behaved that he wishes to go pro-create with another? What has this other woman got that I haven’t? She hasn’t even given birth yet! Her womb hasn’t even been tested!

These men are deceitful, they’re untrustworthy, you sacrifice your whole life to them and agree to give them eternal usage of your womb but they soon tire of you and go seeking a new womb! If I were one of those that believed in love, mummy, I’d be broken-hearted by nowâ€.

hodman   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Dear Cambaro,

Marriage is seen as dark hole, once you go into it, you are doomed of all the fun that you used to have,

That about sums it up! This whole marriage business is alot harder than it seems. But there is hope for thse who wanna work extra hard

Rahima   

Lady Blessed and NGONGE,

The two of you are saps, sad sad saps :rolleyes: . Romance is for weaklings who have nothing better to do with their lives. Marriage is a business, and like with all business you must never show weakness otherwise you will be trampled upon. You must always be on guard and let the partner know that you don’t need them aside from their sperm/egg :D .

Call it harsh if you wish, it’s the truth. NGONGE, I quiet like that scenario icon_razz.gif .

And Mrs Blessed I’ll have you know that as I pass through that section I leave the scent of my yummy perfume, I’ve even managed to rub it off on some of the regulars ;) .

Intel   

candles, flowers, gifts, chocolate, picnics, looking at stars

none of those Rahima?

just bloody sperm 4_13_3.gif

Originally posted by hodman:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Dear Cambaro,

Marriage is seen as dark hole, once you go into it, you are doomed of all the fun that you used to have,

That about sums it up! This whole marriage business is alot harder than it seems. But there is hope for thse who wanna work extra hard
smile.gif I have seen people who have been "messed up" in life until they married and got settled.. people who were "naughty" before they got married and settled

Others who were "notorious" settled after marriage..

So, in your text, you are saying, we should "avoid" getting married and stay like gaalo..Without a wife/husband style...where you "do" it with anyone you feel like, at your own time...& without any "limitations" from Allah s.w, a trend where you end up with a "host" of ladies/men ready to "romance" you at your own time,a kind of life, you avoid pro-creation and "associated" with various kids, from various men/women...of different nationalities...Acudhu Billaaaaaaah

That is what Islam, as a religion, did infact break and "institutionalized" , created stability, peace and happiness..

Among the most impressive verses in the Qur'an about marriage is the following.

"And among His(Allah) signs is this: That He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find
rest, peace of mind in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy.
Lo, herein indeed are signs for people who reflect." (Qur'an 30:2 1).

A marriage in Islam is ‘love’ or more than Love..; love in Islam is itself, about more than tender feelings and smoldering sexual desires.

Aisha shaira Stacey........Islamic bonds

Marriage in Islam is not based on whether we find our partner desirable or whether he or she contributes a great deal of money to the family. Marriage in Islam is a partnership.

Two people, working as one unit. One unit striving for Jannah, longing to secure themselves a place in the shade of Allah.

Love in Islam is a [halal] marriage secure in the knowledge that the wealth and adornments of this world are but illusions and that it is in the Hereafter that our real lives will begin.

"And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the hereafter for those that are al-muttaqun (the pious). Will you not then understand? "(Al-An`Am 6:32)

If we examine our thoughts on love and marriage and endeavor to renew our intentions to have a marriage for the sake of Allah Most High, we will, [in sha’ Allah], find that we are no longer blinded by the subtle advertising that invades our lives and eats away at our [iman]. Shaytan (Satan) works in devious and treacherous ways and loves nothing more then to put enmity between a husband and wife. His work is made easier by the fact that we are so easily deceived. Before we realize what is happening, the seeds of destruction have grown into an evil tree.

We begin to think and worry because our marriages are not what we see on the television or read about in the latest release novels. Our minds are invaded with thoughts that are contrary to the natural order of Islam and the universe, and our insecurities lead us to long for unattainable and unnecessary ideals in our lives and marriages.

We have grown complacent in our commitment to our marriages and to our Islam, where as Shaytan is ever watchful and eager to guide us to the path that leads to nowhere but eternal Hellfire.

Aisha shaira Stacey........Islamic bonds

Rahima   

candles, flowers, gifts, chocolate, picnics, looking at stars

So corny, I would never degrade myself to such a low.

just bloody sperm

It’s business mate.

Xoogsade   

We take things and people for granted after a while forgetting how life has been or not giving a thought how it would be without them. I think a man who understands the sacrifice a woman makes to take care of her house, maintain her marriage and raise kids with him can never be negligent in expressing his gratitude and love for his other half.

Some women are clingy and demand too much on top of all the pressures the world has to throw at one, but for those women out there doing their best without demanding too much, they deserve the best in the world and more than a day out for town or a flower. This is why I love my mother, may Allah forgive her and give her a place in his paradise.