Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..BROWN_SUGAR.

ZOLA   

birthday wishes all the way from MINIFAB....wishing u many, many happy returns of the day....i won't tell how many candles that r going to be on u birthday cake ..u secret is safe with me smile.gif ... it's the list i could do galfriend..and of course a phone call smile.gif ..

happy birthday to all the other nomads...whom today is their birthday.

A.A

LOL Malaika, how sweet. Hey BrownSuga, Happy 35th Birthday icon_razz.gif hehehehe. I look at B-days as a time for reflection, I hope you take the time to appreciate that fact that you're still here ... n' may Allah grant you many more years to fulfill your aspirations.

Sorry I couldn't make it....I'll make it up to you I promise :D

loool@i won't tell how many candles that r going to be on u birthday cake

Don't tell Maliaka shshhhh as they all say "never ask a woman her age" ;)

Happy Birthday brown Sugar :D

Awww didnt know i had great pal's like you guys. I appreciate the thought...guess lil things add up huh.

Malikia...hon you've been very understandin and thoughtful person..luv that in you..just make sure it doesnt die w/ the first ali aight lool. But yeah thanx again for dedicating a post to me..muaaaaah from miles away.

Taminia..saxiib, you like crackin jokes huh...naah matter fact i'm be turing 40 does that make a difference.lol. You've been cool' pal as well..just hope you see the finer things in life loool ahhhh .lol but luv ya million too so dont stress your lil head.

Samiha..guess you're rite, i for one withstand w/ aliyah's lyrics..."age aint nothin but numba" ahh. But thanx macaan i appreaciate it.

THANK YOU ALL....AND LETS GET BACK TO OUR STUDYIN HABITS WONT WE..EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER. STAY EDUCATED NOMADS...W/ THAT EVERYTHIN WILL EXCEL.

ZOLA   

lol@ tami..good to see again sis....lol@35...saxiib ..cimri dag dag hakuridin gabada....

samiha.. the secret is still safe with me smile.gif ...pretty name u got (samiha).

A.A

Kool_Kat   

MALAIKA, how dare you didn't tell me Brown's B-Day way approaching? Shame on you!!!looool

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Brown_Sugah

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

There...I love birthdays, cuz it alwayz reminds me that I am not the only on getting OLD every year...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

smile.gif;)

Iffah   

Salaan...

Happy BDay Brown_Sugah. May Allah continue to bless you for many more years to come.

Btw,...anyone else noticed that there are too many of us born in April? :cool:

Kool- loool thanx hon;

Trust, you aint the only one whose hair is turning gray lol.. joooke, why wont we flip the script...how old are you Kool..lol? But eh guy i appreciate the luv, only if i knew your d.o.b i did return the luv back lool. But eh stay cool aight ms. koolkaaaq aka kuku.

Ilham- hon every cat has its day, let me have mine. Coming in here like why are alot of people born on april. lool i'm jokin ...but mashallah thanx macanto, i'll will in-a-doubt take some time to re-cap my _ _ yrs on earth.

Kool_Kat   

Who, what, when, where, how...Did someone say gray hair...Brown_Sugah, I can't believe you'll reveal my gray hair in public like that...Shame on you...***SNIFF SNIFF***

Well, I won't tell you by DOB, but I am a Virgo...Go figure, huh...

PS...And what's up with the too many eh, eh? Just cuz I live in Canada, eh, doesn't mean I use eh, eh!!!looooool, eh...

OG Moti   

hey happy belated birthday brown suger, and how young are? i hope u enjoyed it.. it is great to have friends to remind u how young you getting every year by reminding u it is been another year passed.. looool have fun nomad ... i wish Allah will make your wishes and ours come true .. like we say in paltalk mac mac peace