NGONGE

A Holiday in Somaliland!

NGONGE   

^^ Of course you looked like a foriegner, silly woman. icon_razz.gif

Who in the world wears jilbab and cabaayad both at the same time? :D

FB,

Now I know why the Mrs kept saying 'make sure you phone me everyday'. :D

DD,

By the way, it does not matter if I say dhariiq, jidh or wado..they're all the same if I get the delivery right. :D

Ms DD   

Oh I forgot

Meelaha fadhiga odayada, dont mention you have only one wife. Waa lagugu qosli. Say you have Harem. Mind you, your wife has every reason to worry. It is a must for man to go to Somalia (silly me..Land i meant ;) )and not marry second wife. Of course it is all undercover.

Edit

Abaya and Jilbab...we wear it together..badow!

AYOUB   

Ngonge

Beware of witchcraft Ethio style. Don't go unarmed, consult Sh. Abu Xaneefa before you go. Otherwise your return journey will make "Snakes on a Plane" look like picnic, if there is a return leg. Nabad galiyo... smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Well what do we have here? Has he finally decided to go?

Those suaalo iska ilow and go with the flow.

Sayid's suggestion is essential though but I doubt you will be heading east.

NGONGE   

^^ Ha o bixin. Direct links ban haysta xagga shiekh madar eyo shiekh bashir. Nothing a traditional spitting session could not fix. :D

Edit:

Norf,

It is not confirmd yet. I have to have answers for my questions first.

N.O.R.F   

So you've got your tickets for Dubai but not to SL? I smell an excuse in the making saxib :D

ps I will have a go at your questions in due time.

Money

Change your pounds to small dollar denominations $5 and $1 but carry in different pockets and not too many at the same time. Learn how to pull one out at a time.

Carry the SL shilling. That way you wont have to unload a truck just to buy a can of coke :D

Money

Change your pounds to small dollar denominations $5 and $1 but carry in different pockets and not too many at the same time. Learn how to pull one out at a time.

Carry the SL shilling. That way you wont have to unload a truck just to buy a can of coke

war ninkan waa laacib - where were you when i needed that advice - much better than my cousins tactic - which was to preempt people he didn't want to give any money to by asking them first "war heedhe shilin ma haysa' :D

Ibtisam   

I aint wasting my time till he gets his ticket. I know he will go to Dubia and then pretend he could not get a ticket and then come back. chicken Waaxid. You are all wasting your advise. HE AINT GOING :rolleyes:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

I aint wasting my time till he gets his ticket. I know he will go to Dubia and then pretend he could not get a ticket and then come back. chicken Waaxid. You are all wasting your advise. HE AINT GOING :rolleyes:

I can understand where he is coming from. He wants Someone to unequivocally assure him that he WILL not and SHALL not encounter any SNAKES. Idinkana meeshan baad sheeka caata ah ku haysaan. Runta usheega,there is mas everywhere in Somaliland...even in the modern hotels :D

Ms DD   

Someone has to teach him how to wear Macawiis. Snake is everywhere FB. Imagine him sleeping in his aqal with his macawiis and he hears hssssss smile.gif

^Oh....for moment I thought you said, someone had to teach me how to wear macawis....I almost jumped of out the chair...me me me :D

NGONGE is sometimes full of drama icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif