Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Holiday in Somaliland!

NGONGE   

^^ I would love to have a session with the man. Hate his views but you have to admit he's interesting. :D

Mrs F, that looks neat. But where does the, err, erm, 'you know what' goes?

Faheema.   

^There is small compartment below the seat for the erm, erm. 2mins after you're done with ..erm, erm it gets recycled and ready to be disposed in the nearest geed hoostii :D

Please Note: It's a Small compartment therefore could not accommodate calool shuban.

MZanzi   

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Faheeema .. Ngonge oo kawaran hal hada dashay caano loogu so shubay oo caloosha socotay bahalka yar ku fadhiistay marka ..HALMAR ayuuba buuxinaya

NGONGE   

^^ Dadka qarkood already say that I'm full of the..err...erm..stuff. ;)

Thanks, Mrs F. But do they sell this thing in Somaliland? (Just in case, like). :D

Faheema.   

^I doubt it, but you've just identified a niche market...you might want to capitalise before JB beats you to it icon_razz.gif Then again knowing reer hargeisa dacaayad baad meesha uga cararilahyd.

I can just imagine..."ala ala eeg waa kii farsamada x***ka" :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Ngonge, I have a link to get you in the mood for Somaliland. It's not as brill as the last one but its memory might cheer you up when u're in Burco and and under siege. PM, check.
smile.gif

Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci- I know it sounds strange but money is money and foreign exchange does occur even in SL so there are a lot of foreign bills in circulation. Using riyaal isn’t a rare occurrence as for the Ethiopian Biir? Hell people get paid with it. No lie

As for the dude who found it difficult to comprehend the idea of Franc’s? Norfwheezy-Why are you being silly? Is Dijabouti part of the European Union? Why on earth would they be using the Euro? LOL-They use Reer jabouti Francs obviously so don’t act too surprised will you….*rolls her eyes* kids these days

LOL@Ibti- Er actually try 2007- not too long ago and yet it’s like I’ve been gone for a millennium. Summer can’t come any sooner.

NGONGE- Having read your topic again I’ve failed to note this toilet query you speak of especially since it doesn’t exist. :D There I have sufficiently answered your question. Be satisfied

:D @ NG have a good trip sxb.

I used to torment my carab cousins when they came for a vist back home. later this year when i go back, I am expecting the same treatment.

They have perfected shaxaad to an art form back home...prepare to leave behind any electronics that you come with.

so take any old gadgets you lying around digital camerias, mp3 players .. end of life laptops etc.

NGONGE   

^^ A full suitcase of junk? War I am going to stay in a hotel and avoid all relatives (or at least that is the plan this time).

The Siren, oh you girly girl. Ok, thanks for all your help. Your answers are the best I got so far (honest). But the you did not see the toilet question further down in the thread.

ps

Hurry with that cup of tea now.

Cara.   

Girl, don't let him talk to you like this. How dare he order you around, telling you to get him tea? Think about it, when is the last he got YOU anything? Huh? Huh?

*Waits until The_Siren takes off in a huff*

So, Ngonge, is that one sugar or two?

NGONGE   

^^ What's the meaning of this? I could never be sure with you, woman. Is it what it looks like to me or are you asking me to bury my head there again?

If I was forced to do 'it' this way I would refuse and opt for some nappies instead. It's my hamstring you see.

No sugar, Cara. I'm watching my weight. :D

NGONGE- Heres your cup of tea, soonkar free ("accidentally" trips over and spills the scotching hot cuppa over his lap-more specifically his 'crotch" area)

Cara- hows that for a female revolution? :D

Pst-NGONGE- the toilet question doesn't need an answer- unless you were never potty trained I suggest you wipe your bum as usual after doing your business. It really is quite simple, just squat and push. smile.gif *Dusts her hands off* My job here is done...

Any more questions? Feel free to drop them... :D (no pun intended)

STOIC   

If I run out of toothpaste or break my toothbrush would I be able to replace them easily? Is the cost reasonable or do I have to pay the equivalent of a family saloon?

Ngonge,

Forget about your smelly western toothbrush, its all about cadey Somali and I guarantee that your teeth will be cleaner and whiter than its ever been before. And no blooming colgate in sight. Though you can buy it from the shops that and Listerine I truly can’t leave with out Listerine. So fresh and so clean, clean. Love the burning sensation in my mouth

I'd advice you to ignore this one and get you a travellers toothbrush and tooth paste package if not send me your mailing adress in Hargeysa I'll fedex you some.... :D