Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Holiday in Somaliland!

Xidigo   

NG is going to somalia? Haha haha, dhuxun ku reeb haku soo qaniino. :D

FYI waqooyi galbeed isn't anything like YOUR Arabland. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ I bet it is. ;)

Ibti,

Losing hope in me before I even started is not very encourging. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should not go. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD,

Forget Somalia, I cn wear macawiis like the best Mumbai bunkah-wallah, darling. Lakin if you're offering to teach me, let me assure you that I am not (allegedly) as maskiin looking as Che. :D

Xiin,

Haa saaxib. Any advise from you will be greately accepted and followed to the letter. Lakin waxan ka baqayaa taada en ay tii Kismaayo ego noqoto and not work with the mad people of Hargeisa.

ps

Have you noticed how silent JB has been? He's reading all this and is pretending not to be here so that I don't extract a promise from him to buy me lunch once I get there. Xariif!

#1 talo. Xalwo ka fogow.

When in Hargeysa or Burco stay away from Xalwo iyo buskud. In 1980's a man from Xamar nearly lost his life for saying out loud ani Xalwo markin arko waa dhareera , to which a lander with sizable traditional stick standing near by asked, waryee Xalwadaad u dhareeraysid waa tuma, xaggeese ku baratay?. The southerner, not understanding the connection between the man and Xalwo, said that he used to enjoy Xalwo while he was in Xamar, and he has been looking for it since his arrival to Hargeysa. Markiin soo xasuusto ani dhan si si aa noqohaa, he added. The man with the stick, after few propping questions, started to beat up the southerner man suspecting he has indeed inuu u gogol dhaafay xaaskiisa a xalwo la oran jirey. Apparantly the man had a wife called Xalwo who recently returned from a trip to Xamar.

Adigoo London ka yimid, Xalwo ha ka sheekeyn.

#2 Talo, iga war sug.

NGONGE   

^^ You're twenty years late with that one, saaxib. I once had the pleasure of feeling Eedo Xalwo's loving palm smack right into my face. All because I laughed at the name. Islaan aad o madow bay aheed :D

But, I shall take the advice anyway and avoid eating sweets when there.

NGONGE, all you need is to change your savings into dollars and divide it up amongst the tol. Of course you won't come back with a shirt on your back but ducaad ka dhargeysaa and you won't see even the puppet shadow of a reptile.

NGONGE   

^^ Who told you I am going anywhere near the tol? Ma axmaq bad i mooday? I'll phone just before leaving to tell them that I got lost. :D

Haneefah   

LoL, Xalwadu ameyba tahay tuu u socdo. NG, hadaan xaaskaaga aqoonlaha I would advise her ineynan kaa hadhin. :D

Have a safe trip, Insha Allah. smile.gif

wow i really recommend qurbo-kur pple to visit the homeland. However, here some things u shouldnt do when there.

-dont hold your ladies hand when walking down the street.

-dont wear shorts outside.

-dont hit on neighbor ladies.

-dont go to jaat setting with pantys...wear macwees.

-dont ask for fork and knife if everybody is using hand.

good luck and take marx with u 2!!.

The Zack   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

-dont hit on neighbor ladies.

-dont go to jaat setting with pantys...wear macwees.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool.