Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

LADIES: Do you like flirty guys?

Xafsa   

loooool....dacas with musmaar? Waraa gediid that was not to be shared...why do you think I look so damn good?!!!

Gediid   

Good looking aa walee kala war li'idaa Flying why do you think we went to all those drive thru restuarants?

Xafsa   

loooooooooooooool...walaahi waa isku ciyaartay. Waraa do you know how many people aa sf iigu jira? hadaan saas u foolxumahay then nugu kala wad meesha. I'm gonna find a man who understand my worth....and my beauty.

Haaruun   

Waryaa Libaax, Runaway^V, how you pple doing, yeah yeah pls don't ask where I have b'n ..lol, good1 libaax, it's all true and trust me there r women who like flirty guys. :D

Gediid   

Flying SaF aa, ma run mise riyo......The only Saf I saw was dadkii sarajooga ka daadey markii dac dac dii dacas ee maqleyn followed by that all too familiar sound of heel on a wooden floor.I think thats the closest I ever came to getting a ticket from the Magalo joog xumo cops.

Xafsa   

GEdid--been baa isku sheegtay....but we'll see whos sorry. Amaa adoo jilbaha i heeysatid lagu arkaa?

Gediid   

^^^^^Flying wax kuma jabna,jilbaha waa leys qabsan laakin dee dacaska horta tuuuuuuuuuuuur in one of the many lakes in MN.Markaas kadib everything is up for discussion.

PS

While you throwing away wixii horena biliis ku dar the multi colored skirt/pants (I dont even know what it was )that you said you were given by the UNHCR b4 coming to the US of A

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

Yur waraa...multi colored ku lahaa......walaahi habartaa aan kuu sheegaa..af lagaadadaa waa badatay!!!

Gediid   

Biliiiiiiiiis waa ku baryaa ha i sheegin,you remember the last time you told on me how my skinny behind was woped.Jilbaha ku heystaa abaa

Xafsa   

War dhulka ka kac yaa lagu arkine...what did I tell you!! adoo jilbaha i heeysatid aa lagu arki doona muku dhahay?

Gediid   

Aar tana....Waxaan islahaa dhulkey kaa qaadi doontaa oo waxey oran doontaa No Problem qalbiiyow laakin waxey bilowdey in eey igu dhul jees jeesto .Raggow jidkaan marey ha marinaa.

Faheema.   

flying-still iyo Gediid.. wali ma is daba socotaan sidii awr iyo nirigteen.. ;)

From thread to thread till..SOL do us part....do carry on, speaking of Carry on you guys remind me of "The Carry on" films with your flirty ways... :D:D