Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

LADIES: Do you like flirty guys?

Gediid   

Flying Booto aan meel gareen baad heysaa.Don't let me turn the tables around n have you running for cover.

Run-Away

That friend must be a tad lil bit slow.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Flying still: we have a friend who actually asked "how come all the girls have the same #"

but believe me I WILL not do that to a somali guy..that's so cruel:)

the must've been gediid..waa u qarinee haye? :D

GEdiid waxaad heysid soo daa...

Gediid   

Flying torobo qarxiis.....reer magalku dadka waa u ceeb qariyaan.I can't say adigu meel magalo aad ka soo dhaftey.Even transit kumaanad soo mariin miyaa.

Run-Away

Tell your friend to give me a buzz I will teach him a thing or 2.

Xafsa   

^^^loool....I done told you i'm str8 out the country side!! I have been called ilbax tuulo many a times....can't even tell you...I thought you knew already!!!

Gediid   

I had a lil bit of shaki.I guess that means I gotta call back home n ask my geeljire cousin for advise on the Do's n Dont's.Weligey reer miyi ma shukansan so I really don't know whether to start from the feet or what.

Gediid   

Agreed Flying laakin better be prepared for a on the job training type of attitude.....

Run-Away

Kaabo dacas just make the feet grow larger and we definately dont wanna have a girl with size 15 feet.Leaves the wrong impression. :D

Gediid   

^^^^^LOL.Waaban yaabanaa.Waxaan islahaa Run-Away maxey dacas ku fashey.Taako now we talking.we will start with 1" heels till we try the ultimate the 6" ones.Get ready for falling a million times b4 you get to walk like a prima donna in a pair stilletos.

Gediid   

Taas Flying baa ka jawaabeyso cuz last time I saw her she was wearing something very similar to what you just described.Komon Mizz Kaabo Tacas Abu Mismaar