Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

LADIES: Do you like flirty guys?

MaLikah   

I gotta say that I agree with most of my females here- I lof flirty guys. It can make not-so-great looking fellas come off as more appealing. And not the typical flirty-lines, but the more subtle methods of flirting. Very appealing fellas ;) .

LuCkY   

ExactLy my thoughts MaLikah. FeLLas no cheesy fLirty Lines-that wiLL do you no good it may rather be harmfuL to you.

LS your transLations somewhat threw me off. :eek:

Changed   

one my freind told me that he used to pick up line of girl...........

is ur dad a terrorist.......?

she goes NO why?

then he goes ......cuz u are the boom and he nodes his head.........

now that is a weak line and weak way of flirting dont u think :rolleyes:

i dont like flirting, im just not good at it. when guys try to flirt with me, its a lil uncomfortable. i dont know, i dont like playing "games", although sometimes a cheesy line like the one mentioned above will get a laugh out of me which can lead to a nice convo if one of us directs it there. seriously, cheesy lines are cool. my friend used to say stuff like "did it hurt" and id say "what", "when you fell from heaven" in this cheesy voice, sometimes wed do it in publice real loud and theatrical like it was a scene in an opera... good times. i miss him.

A7LA-SHU   

3. Oh,alright, it is like that huh? No hug? Translation: Can I feel your breast

Libaax-Sankataabte are u for reals?? coz if that is the true then one Farax is sure gonna be smacked soon thanks to u lol..

flirtin was one of my favorite things. but i left it back in high school years.. i feel too old for dat now.. and as Barawaqo said it is harmless if u know he like dat and u don't take it seriously...

Blessed   

I love flirty men. But that only under two conditions, 1 if he flirts with me and only me :D and if he is cute :eek: .. I mean, you can't respond postively to an ugly brother, can ya? be honest ya'll ;)

MaLikah   

Lol Ameenah- aint that the truth? It works really well when the brotha has it going on otherwise we'll think its cheesy. We're horrible that way.. :rolleyes:

MD   

Sorry ladies gotta break the chain!

One minute he will flirt with you the 2nd he be Flirting with every XAWO that walks.....

Agree, BIG turn off "flirty guys" can't stand them cute or watever, i would feel soo uncomfortable having a flirty friend there's a huge difference by the way between a friendly and a flirty guy, just because your friendly doesn't mean ur flirtious :D

if he is goodlooking and flirting with only me then what´s the fuss...I like to flirt back....

:D

But i wouldnt take him serious though..

Originally posted by Section6er:

:D
they you have it....the flirts are flat out winners. And the best part is the women gave them the thumbs up....

*taking notes*

Hold up with the pen ....i can flirt back but i don´t take them seriously....soooo iska jir leen ku dhihi lahaa....hadhoowti yaa lagaa keenin calaacal" why are you not taking me seriously,i´m not playing games with you,i swear !!!" ;);)

loooooool runaway^virgin

there's the flirty victim(a doqon one who add too much spice to it) and there's the flirty master (flirts like a good Chef )

looooooooool

still cant get over it.

loool, mate your a classic.

ok,,,,i agree with the person that said, if a guy flirts with you, it doesnt mean he is in love with you,,,he can flirt with every xawo,,,,so

i like a flirt, so long as he is cute, and he doesnt say ,,dont i get a hug?...and take action,,,he can talk but cant touch!!!!! ;)

flirting is just a joke, kaftaan,,,and i treat it as such!