Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

WHY????????????????

Hibo   

Ladyfatima said everything i wanna 2 say..

Very Smart sistah.

Maansha allah.

Hibo   

Scorpion Ala yaa kurka kugu dhufto, yaa sexual experiences aa war cusub, waryaa listen if you were married before and nasiib madhicin it is ok .. you will find thousands who are willing to marry you, but dee mid baa isiray oo jeceel buu wax igaga qaaday waana kaxumahay ee bal iguurso kaama yeelayo waayo lagayaabaa inaad markale midkale jeceel wax kaaga qaado oo ala waan qaldamay raali ahoow yeeli maayo, another thing to the sister who said adulter should be with adulter i think Taqwa said that, sis it is wrong the way you translated the Aaayah, the aayah says adulter shall be or will be with adulter, and the meaning of the aayah is more complicated than it sounds, sis we are human, human make mistakes, whether female or male, thou the blame always goes to females and they are never forgiven, so if a lady makes a mistake and felt sorry and did tooba with honest heart Allah forgives and if Allah forgives why can not human forgive, my point to TAQWAA is if a person female or male did Zinaa and felt sorry and did tooba he or she is not longer adulter which means he or she might marry a decent person and live happly after, to the boster man ala aan kugu dhufto kurka loool sis if u say a girl who made a mistake and regret about it .. i think personaly would not see anything wrong with marring her but if u saying a girl who had experience and think it is a good think in her resume, sorry I got no job for her, people just remember if Allah forgives we humans defenetly should forgive.. the girl who said madax madax janada ey ugali virgin haye taasi kaama yeelin ee tuko salaada that way madax madax iyo orod baad kugali danbigana ha liska yareeyo madhihi kari hala joojiyo waayo human always makes a mistake but those who feel regret about it will be happy afterwards.. love and respect to both female and male of nomads who will always be nomads ... ala nomad ilbaxay dhib badanaa..

Assalama alaykum W.W

Well.. this is the best topic I ever read in this forum.. It's good lesson for sis's,

when you start dating, when you fell in love each other.

Either the devil w'll whispering in your ears or you forgot your senses, don't ever sleep a man who's not your husband.

Xalimo7   

you ladies are far ahead of me. i am going to give a peace of advise from our Prophet(peace upon him)

In a beautiful tradition the Prophet (peace be upon him) has given the most important point that should weigh with every Muslim in selecting his bride:

"Whoever marries a woman solely for her power and position, Allah will only increase him in humiliation. Whoever marries a woman solely for her wealth, Allah will only increase him in poverty. Whoever marries a woman because of her beauty, Allah will only increase him in ugliness. But whoever marries a woman in order that he may restrain his eyes, observe cautiousness, and treat his relations kindly, Allah puts a blessing in her for him and in him for her."

see you, am around

scorpion sista, a great question.

a virgin bride is the universally accepted ideal wife. if a girl isn't a virgin, then she does loose marriage value. like lady fatima stated, its like buying a used car. just doesn't have the same feeling.

i'm not going to sit here and preach about virginity only for women. according to our religion, when a marriage occurs, both parties are supposed to be virgins. so, that goes for the men as well.

in short, this is the reason why i wouldn't want to have a non-virgin girl as my wife: what am i going to tell my children, that their mother was a slut before i met her or that i made her into a slut? cause frankly and quite simply, social constructs label a non-virgin woman as a slut. don't criticize my adhering to this notion. criticize society at large.

Raxmah   

Ok let me say this, if a guy is not a virgin, he has no right to judge a female for not being a virgin. As we all know is haram for both genders.

In the Holy Qur’an Allah (s.w.t.) says: “And do not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.”

But its always the girl bringing shame to the family, and being the new *** around the block, which I think is so unfair, not to be so harsh to the guys, cause is both genders commiting the sin. Anyways no human has the right to judge any1, it will all be accounted for in qiyama. So ladies dont get into this trap bc u might not get married, or you will be the talk in town, be afraid that, you are doind a major sin.

in my opinion i wouldn't sleep with my wife to be before we actually get married and if i do then i wont marry her.

how can live with you under one roof when i commited an adultery with you?

how on earth can i call you my wife when i know me and you are sinners?

if i want to marry you i wont even bother to touch your private parts and kiss you and so on because i prefer to wait til we get married then we can both enjoy each other's body in a XALAAL home where we don't have to worry about what awaits us later in the day of KHIYAMA.

so my sister that is my honest answer to your question.

true true Tamina

Scorpian...it's your average double standard. We know majority of the guys (if not all) are or were sexual active at some point. But God help the woman who is!!!!

There are many guys who sleep with a woman but dont want to marry her. Doesn't that also make him the slut? **think about it**

Anyway, I am not condoning or even agreeing with something that is obviously against my religion. I'm just speaking from an objective point of view.

:rolleyes:

MashaAllah

my brothers and sisters here are all very wise

and u all making the same point.....a girl should never open her legs before marriage.

and the sister that said if guys only accept virgins, then we should only accept virgin males....sis...i cant tell when a guy is virgin,,can u? (if,,,so how? and dont say ask

coss he could lie)

O_G BISINKAA,, I SHOULD SAY MashaAllah, your somali knocked me out! and u said it all real well!

qoslaaye   

IF YOU SLEEP WITH A GUY ILLEGALY YOU SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED YOU AND HIM SHOULD GET KILLED WITH STONES. YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT THIS ISSUES IN PUBLIC. WHEN DID OUR RELIGION BECOME A JOKE. GILRS IF YOU NEED SEX PLEASE GET MARRIED OK. STOP SELLING YOUR STUFF ILLEGALY AIGHT.

FEAR ALLAH

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

alright nomads here is a question for somali fellas:

"why do somali guyz don't want to marry somali women with sexual experiences or those that they were in love with and decided to get married to but as soon as they slept with them they changed their minds and somali guyz leave them?"

is that something only somali fellas do or is it all guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone want to buy a product that has already been opened and has been used by someone else? That should answer your question.