Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

AWARDS......................

OG Moti   
Dear Nova there are many awards, u got MTV awards, golden, OScar, Cartoon network wards, and Channel V awards, so it is natural, but this one the winner will surely get something by June 31, ... peace

~shaking head~ "tsk, tsk, tsk"

I know that you are green with envy NOmad, but please control yourself. Your jealousy is just absolutely laughable. How can you be jealous of someone who can never reach in terms of talent and beauty....You just have to accept that I am better than you, which does not mean that you are any lesser as a person. Dont be a sour loser. OK :D

I voted for myself, because I knew that people in SOL would feel obliged to give their votes to other people than me to make them feel better. Everyone knows that I deserve every single award, but as the humble person that I am, Im letting those beneath me have a little confidence and something to tell them that they are worthwhile.

Please, Please, U DONT HAVE TO THANK ME. PLEASE SIT DOWN......YOU REALLY MUST STOP CLAPPING.....

Please, Please, U DONT HAVE TO THANK ME. PLEASE SIT DOWN......YOU REALLY MUST STOP CLAPPING

loooooooool looooooool looooooool

one more rounda applouse for shaabella pls .....asxantu

Qac Qaac   

but as the humble person that I am

from this statement shows us that u r far from humble, how can u call yourself a humble, let the others call u humble.

is like me saying, as my humble opinion and goes on.

Checkmate: Thanks smart guy. I can see from your statement that were gonna be good friends ;)

Great minds think alike, dont they? (Well mine is a little greater, but we'll let that little fact pass OK?)

QQ I see that ur suffering from the same incurable disease as The NOmad. :rolleyes:

What can I say? I cant help you there :(

oooooh my dear shaabella i concur ur way smarter than me, who am i ta compare mehumble self with u ....but if ur sayin that ur one hair betta than me i tanag yahow ;) .... that compliment really boosted my confidence :D:D ...............asxantu

boxer   

:(huh dang i can't even vote, guys it seems im not nomad yet

SORRY GUYS WHEN I GET MY SOL CITIZENSHIP I'LL VOTE BUT DEFENATELY THIS VOTES SHOULD GO FOR TWO SPECIAL CANDIDATES

BEST AVATAR: NIN YAABAN

BEST SIGNATURE: OG GIRL

;)

Macalin   

Shabella:

I know that you are green with envy NOmad, but please control yourself. Your jealousy is just absolutely laughable. How can you be jealous of someone who can never reach in terms of talent and beauty....You just have to accept that I am better than you, which does not mean that you are any lesser as a person. Dont be a sour loser. OK

LooooooooL: You Sniffing Some Gurl?--- I done tolds ya Many a Times,Quit that Sh!t!....Now Puff puff and Pass Ight!? :D

On a side Note: Seen ur Shrink Lately? icon_razz.gif

Shaabella is rite @Nomad...this kinda jealously n' envy is simply not healthy...u mustn't feel inferior to ne one just cuz u just graduated from da yellow bus wit da empty space 4 wheelchairs...seriously...U ARE A NICE PERSON...n' even tho only ur hooyo says dat 2 u..i'm sure somebody else thinks so 2...**lookin' around***...somewhere :( ...

( :D:D:D )

BB, thanks sis. I told NOmad that I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, People, People. We cant we all agree that Im ur master? The genuis of the universe, the beacon of hope in ur shallow little lives? HUH

OG Moti   

Waryaa Shabeelle or Mukulaal or bisad, waryaahee haye what are you trying to say? u are the master...? master of what? brother being somali people's master is nothing but putting urself in trouble .. it aint fun believe me ... i been there, i was a master at one point .. see what i got out of it... they forced me to immigrate to Cambodia ... so think before u wish the wrong wish.. one more Question ... how is the welfare in ur area .. do they pay bonuses, or any value added if you nice and productive....peace

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaatt? How DARE you call me brother, OG_Moti?

DO I sound like, or does my avator look like it belongs to GUY?

I am so damn insulted :mad:

If I ever get my hands on you OG_Moti, IM gonna take a chopstick, shove it up ur nose, twist it around, and pull your brain through ur nostril slowly and painfully. Then Im gonna take a pan of oil, heat it up pretty good, then shove your face in it. Then IM gonna take a knife and .........................

OF course all this could be avoided..IF A GET A DECENT AND A HEARFELT APOLOGY :D

OG_Girl   

Alla Shaabella, u r lil barbaric, u know if u hurt my brother , what I gonna do? well, u know who I gonna hurt ;) , so leave my Moti, I will be nice to ur ta ta ta :D no need to tell details icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

salam