Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

AWARDS......................

OG Moti   

Waryaa, shabeele, haye now u want to abuse my basic human rights, right to leave with brain... listen brother, what is wrong calling u brother, you name is shabeel, as a Tiger, so don't blame me, anyone would think the same... beside chopstick? Did they tell u I have a big noise? Or I was born in Nigeria? What is this straight insult... my noise can not even accommodate a toothpick ... please apologizes so that I will forgive u...? Or I will sit and do some Chinese ritual and hunt u forever.... peace

A££alaama Allaikum

We are voting, but have we been told what the price of Award is? Guess not.

I just want to vote for few people and they are:

1. Nur - an incredible human with very fine mind tuned to the right frequency. May Allah give you and us more.

2. Baashi - intellectual debator. Almost flawless in his discussions that you wish you would vote for him in a public position. Just in case, Baashi, you have my vote.

And Finally, not least, though....

3. Satan's Advocate - This lady is quite a character. She is feminist to the last drop of her blood. Her words are so expressive, you can almost feel the yelling [WARYAA....!].

ANYONE THOUGHT OF OTHERWISE? I MEAN VOTING FOR THOSE YOU HATE NOT HATE BUT DISLIKE MOST FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER?

LET ME KNOW, 'COS FEW OF THE PEOPLE HERE GOT TO MY SKIN ALREADY.

Nabad.

OG Moti   

Adiga waryaa oo ma inaad labo qof kaliya u vote gareyso ayaad latimid meeshan waryaa maad kadeysid sidani si ma ahee .. bal dib isugu noqo oo click the edit button and add some more people.. it is ok if u want to include me i dont mind ... peace

Well OG_Moti, if u had eye examinations more often (Im assuming ur getting age aquired eye problems among others), u would realize that IM SHAABELLA NOT SHABELLE. BELLA IN FRENCH = BEAUTIFUL.

I PURPOSELY ADDED THE A AT THE END TO MAKE IT FEMININE.

OG_GIRL.....THIS AFFECTION YOU HAVE FOR UR BROTHER IS BOTHERING ME A LITTLE AND I THINK ITS BODERING ON BEING UNHEALTY..WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD SIBLING RIVARLY?

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE....... I WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR

1) NUR

2) DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

3) BARWAQO

4) (Shaabella?)

OG Moti   

waryaa shebeele why cant u just apologize and we live it there... please be nice and human and apologize before i forgive no more... peace

Macalin   

LOL shabella And BB!

Shabella:

1) NUR

2) DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

3) BARWAQO

4) (Shaabella?)

.........That 4th Nominee whats UP with THAT?...loooooool....hehehehee

A££alaama Allaikum

OG - bro, waxaan ku iri, laaluushka jooji. Meeshan laaluush lama ogola waana mamnuuc. Boliiskii SOL baa meel walba wareegaalaysanaya, markii iigu danbeysayna qofkii laaluush lagu qabto xarigiisu wuxuu ahaa: $malyuun. Marka is ilaali.