Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Real Men Do Cry

Nephissa   

I'll Cry if I Want To: Women might know better than men that a good cry makes for a sounder sleep. My sobbing episode was a sentimental education.

Newsweek

^

You sensitive guys are so HOT!

what a nutcase he cries cause he wrote about smoking joe? come on now this guy seems to be just itching to cry like my little 6 years old niece who arguably one of the best kids to have Tears-On-Demand syndrome.

There is a big difference between a senstive man and a queer, you don' have to shed a tear when watching a movie to be senstive plus if men were intended to be senstive and cry in ever occasion, what would women do ?!

Ibtisam   

Loool @ :D I don't mind guys crying, but it has to be over something "big" or significant at least. I mean a movie :rolleyes: Seriously, even women need to get over that!

The man in the photo is not crying. He's just got his head buried in his hands. A lot of people do that when under stress.

The only 2 acceptable reasons for a man to cry are:

1) The loss of his parents/loved one.

2) When thinking about Allah (swt) and the hereafter.

If they cry for any other reason, they're wetter than a fish.

Ibtisam   

That is a bit narrow? What if a family ill/ in trouble or having issues?? There are many tests in life that we have to go thorough, so crying is not a big deal really.

On crying: I had a friend ages ago who insisted he cried on the inside (with no tears, sound or facial expression, can that be called crying I wonder?) If this is possible I think this is what most guys do. :D lol

Ms DD   

I think men should be in touch with their feminine side. There is something oddly attractive and captivating in seeing sensitive man bawl :D .

Originally posted by Ghanima:

That is a bit narrow? What if a family ill/ in trouble or having issues??

Then they're ill/ in trouble or having issues smile.gif

I don't see how crying would be of any help, unless they die. Problem-solving skills, on the other hand, would come in very handy.

Mowgli   

There is something oddly attractive and captivating in seeing sensitive man bawl

Seeing a man cry? It is one of THE most uncomfortable and awkward situations to ever be in

Ibtisam   

^^^even Worse^, :rolleyes: Unless i'm dead, in which case a little won't hurt :D

I agree with Idil, there really is not much to say, you cannot cry with them or make them snap out of it by saying something silly that makes your girlfriends laugh. Highly uncomfortable indeed.

Malika   

^^^Ooow, Ms Dh&Dh, hmmm,am curious now,had you recenlty experienced something?..I hear you on the captivasion and attractiveness of a man your linkend romantically cries ,......to be able to wipe his tears,to console his pain..that is segsi!..Lol

The first time to saw a man cry,its was when embarking on my journey to the west, oh my dear father,cried as if he was told I died...that was something I tell ya!