Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Who wears a macawis here?

Wiilasha sawirka ku jiro, ma groupka Aar baa?? if so, I want Che to dress like the dude that has the green sweater. (I want you wearing nice colorful macawiis, not professor's blue macawiis, ewww)Hi professor, I know u know that I know you are that dude who had on the blowing macawiis.

Hi che, rock on hon.(I like the other green macawiis better, I think u will look good in it)

Malika   

^Lol..LG,have you seen Che's picture?..He will be better suited dressing like the other dude,with the orange scarf[Masha'allah wilku quruux badana..tuuf tuuf!]... :D

That is what I call,dignified Macawiis wearer!

i see that we got some xalimos who has fetish macawiis!

Next time i see xalimo i am gonna dance like mc Hammer with my hoos guntey and yell cant touch this!! lol

And lemme ask a q's...why is af somaliland only spoken here!!! huh...macawiis kulaha...! waryaa hoos guntey deh.. madax dheerah waaxid. :(

Next time i see xalimo i am gonna dance like mc Hammer with my hoos guntey and yell cant touch this!! lol

:D:D

Vintage Rudimentary comment right there.

lol@tuuf tuuf, caadi ma tihid ya malika.

I don't know about quruxnimadooda, there is definitely room for improvement. The green sweater is a cutie. The the other one is hiding behind coofiyadiisa?(big forehead anyone?)

That said, they don't have much on Che. Che waa man's man.(unless its Sulai & Diidi )

Wiilashaas aa on fire, especially Diidi,

(he is the one with the long hair(gorgeous iska dheh) yummy and they are singing my favourite song, "dowfaarka" )

PS:

Cara.   

^They are not wearing macawiis! Lugooyo badnidaa.

And is "Gorgeous" wearing sunglasses there? I'm beginning to see a pattern here Layzie :D

Originally posted by Cara:

"Gorgeous" wearing sunglasses there? I'm beginning to see a pattern here Layzie
:D

What are you insinuating Cara? keep your tirades of self-opinionated bile to yourself!

ii waraan? long time

Cara.   

Layzie, by indhihiisa caadi ma'aha do you mean he's got some sort of light sensitivity? He's wearing shades again! Nice tune though.

Sir Marx, I was helping Layzie see that she was projecting your suave manliness onto this skinny dude just because he was wearing your trademark Versace shades. That is all, I swear.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

what's with all this
oh i dont know howta wear my macawiis, my female relative showed me how ..
looool and why didn't a male relative show u? why would they send you a female relative? am just curious...besides whats so hard abt wearing macawiis i fail to see that or ye all trying to act westernized...
redface.gif

U sheeg, walaashiis.

Wax ka fiican inaynan jirin hoosgundi lagu seexdo. Wax ka comfort ahna ma jirto. Bless whoever invented and designed hoosgundida, siiba tan sabarindiga ah. I have afar joog, and waligeyna wax kale kuma seexan. I also go out occassionally wearing it, to a grocery store, to masaajidka at salaatul leylka...

nzryansomaliskirt.jpg

If this non-Soomaali dude can wear it, I don't know kuwaan iska dhig dhigaayo Carabcarabeedka iyo kuwa kale dhaqan Galbeedka balaayo mooday. Maxee ku seexdaan taloow? Bijaamo or dabagaab? Nin 25 jir ah or ka weyn bijaamo or shorts ku seexanaayo?

pic_month04.jpg

Also this cute couple.

Cara.   

^And you want us to believe that Stiffy Sorensen put it on without help. And then went off to the office without tripping once...

Adorable kids though.

I can only imagine why some xaliimos are smitten by the macawis...but to be honest (despite being a wearer a long time ago) it does not suit in this day and age.....imagine a farax wearing his macawis and two rednecks/thugs face him in an alley...that crashes the idea of going out with macawis. a man always must be ready for a fight and macawis is not a combat friendly you will say. :D

But Xaliimos with guntiinos are in a league of their own :D

Cheers

^How unimaginative can you be? With macawiis, the possibilities are unless. You can throw it on them and run away while they struggle to free themselves, you can use it as a rope and pull yourself up a fence/building, you can can jump down a building and use it as a parachute, you give a suggestive dance and confuse them thereby escaping while they figure out what the hell is going on, etc. etc. etc.