Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Who wears a macawis here?

Pucca   

i've seen a lady wearing a macawis a couple of weeks ago at a nearby grocery store, and im not talking about a gorgarad here...this was a real guys macawis. Sorta strange but i guess she must share it with her husband or something.

i find it very ugly, they should definatly not be worn outside the home. Its disturbing enough that men 'rearrange' themselves when they're wearing pants but its freaking gag inducing when they do so while wearing macawis.... my point is, its gross.

Kool_Kat   

^Bisinka, suurgaalna xow ahaay ayeeyo?

Topic: Who wears a macawis here?

Brofessoore, is this question only for the guys?

Originally posted by STOIC:

It lets breeze air inside conveniently. I could easily fold it up with my huge flabby hands. Whenever I wear it I easily adore my tingly belly pot from far
:D

Nasty at its best!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

lol @pucca when it's done while wearing pants it is rearranging but when done while doning the macawis it is more like reassurance :D

Cabdow   

i've seen a lady wearing a macawis a couple of weeks ago at a nearby grocery store, and im not talking about a gorgarad here

As of late i heard alot of women wearing the macawiis like its some kind of fashion, why enter our ocean bal? Marka, dumarka waxaan ka codsanyaa inay joojiyaan xiriinka macawiista, as that's the only garment we manly men have left (everything else UNISEX baad ka dhigteen ileene, but this one dagaal baan ka xigaa :mad: ) waad ku maraqsantihiin in advance!! smile.gif

Buuxo   

^LOL.

I once received a dirac & go' baati ah which was in macawiis material, i never wore it my aabo thought i was borrowing his collection of macwiis, so i gave it away as gift. Is that what you saw Pucca, misee an actual macawiis ee guntaneed?

Macawiis with go' you know the shawl is good, by it self looks a bit like PJs.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Yeah I do wear it and I love wearing my kikoyi as it makes me feel noble somali oldie which is exactly qofkaan ahay. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

~I have a few, it just a skirt (a wrap around skirt) I don't know why guys wear it! It looks hideous and too feminine on men, not to mention half of them don’t know how to wear it, and look like they are going to lose it any minute now. :rolleyes:

FatB   

welcome back BOB

its been a while since i last wore one, wonder if i still have any lying around

Abtigiis   

Ideal just before going to bed. Much better than Pyjamas or sleeping gowns. Flexibity is its real value. It can put to multiple uses. :D:D

I don't frequent it outside home.

BOB   

Originally posted by fatboy:

welcome back BOB

Hey My Brother From Another Mother...Thanks...how you been? boqol/boqol I hope. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.