Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Who wears a macawis here?

Fabregas   

NA, am the kid that posts the Quran videos. ;)

ps.the there's some good stuff on the Islamic Secion, try reading some of Brother Nurs articles.....

Muslim01   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

NA, am the kid that posts the Quran videos.
;)

ps.the there's some good stuff on the Islamic Secion, try reading some of Brother Nurs articles.....

loool yes, yes, the Professor, the political analyst with the noble screen name :] . I like Camel threads already, brother Nur is great masha'allah.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You are not supposed to wear anything under it, saaxib. It completely alters the balance of the thing. Furthermore, the garment on garment friction causes the front of the macawis to ride up and collect around your thighs. Not a good look, saaxib. The traditional look is for it to gather around your buttocks each time you bend down to pick something up.
:D

(I wonder what that is called in Somali)

Ngonge geting his groove on miiyaa!

Paragon, sxb waaberi ayaan kusoo koray, sabaaxadda ninka macawista u xaydantahay waa ugu fudud yahay; teeda koowaad meel la qabsado ayey u sahlaysaa, teeda labaadse, waa un si fudud qabsinka uga fur, markuu ku mashquulo macawista ka dhacaysana cirkaa ula bax.

Cheers

I still think that is Gandhi style

Oz   

^^ Lol.. Even in waaberi you were wearing adidas tracky's nothing has changed am guessing.

Macawiis is a must worn garment for me at home and sometimes wearing it underneath the khamis on fridays.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

lol @pucca when it's done while wearing pants it is rearranging but when done while doning the macawis it is more like reassurance

hahaha! Good to know.