Sign in to follow this  
ilwaad hargaysa

ninkaga ma jeceshahay

Faynuus   

LOl Ibtisaam las time u were scared to have babies.Your imaginative husband must be cool. Nin rag ah dheh. :D

Ilwaad Hargaysa maansha Allaah is all i can say abt ur flauless relationship. Allaha kuu siyaadiyo.

As for mine. I love him deeply but do u really want to know why? becouse he drives me crazy hade waa maalin dhaaf yaah, and actually i allwasy look foreward to arguments becouse xaal marintaa ka danbaysaa superb ah.

Waa idin sidee, gabadha si xun baad ugu qaboojiseen. What a cruel bunch of ppl!

Ilwaad, it sounds like you've got a rare relationship going there...may it long continue. Amiin.

LoL @ Faheema...SOL's very own PI!

RedSea   

Well just because you she put up a single status doesn't mean she aint married.

Our profiles don't tell who we are.

Not ONE argument?????

what planet are you from????

exaggeration or what?, you might have a blessful marrige(mashallah) but with every marrige comes problems, trials and tribulations which im sure lead to minor disputes..but thats what makes you stronger, you have your faults and so does he and life ain't all hearts and flowers

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

quote:Originally posted by +Faheema:

^ lol, stop the evil laugh dee you two
smile.gif

Allah, yaad malab isugu shubeysaa. You started it. Haha.

p.s I think she's cute too.
smile.gif
Love her devotion to Hargaisa (and the future hubby). Allow isu daa.
Amiin. Amiin. :D

If you like her now you really have not seen her first post on the site. Go and check it, it's a work of art.

Som@li   

Maybe it is a man after all, You know the Farah Movement has agents everyone, and this is part of compaign to cleanse Farah's Images. :D

Anyway, GOod luck to the poster.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
*Blessed
:

Allah, yaad malab isugu shubeysaa. You started it. Haha.

p.s I think she's cute too.
smile.gif
Love her devotion to Hargaisa (and the future hubby). Allow isu daa.

LoL, Amiin aamiin, all that jacayl and dedication to Hargeisa, reminds me of Red Sea if only she was single it would be a match made in Hargeisa :D

Ibty LoL in that case watch Pathology the last scene smile.gif

lol@ Val I just pointed out the obvious and with a little help from The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency I am now finally making use of 'skills' :D

No, in fact I hate him, I hate him more than anyone else in this world. I hate him so much that I sit and plot how to murder his sorry a*ss without ending up in prison. I often dream about the perfect murder. Just last night I called Malika and asked her if I should use a knife, a gun or put a bag over his head while he sleeps. She advised me that poison will be better and I should call Ms DD, to find out which type is none-traceable. I guess she is right, he is always eating, so something that can be added to his food/drink. But I’m not sure about the poison, you see I want him to know as he dies that it is me who killed him, I want him to suffer and die a manly death, not full of food and satisfied. So I left a message for Cara and I’m waiting for her to get back to me. I mean that lady will give me a plan for the perfect murder. While I wait I called Cynical lady and she told me that, she, Ms DD and Malika will walk up behind him in an ally and scary him, I should then run out and knock him dead with a hammer, then take his purse and make it look like a robbery. That plan is good but again I want him to KNOW.

I’ve been thinking of another plan, I got the idea from an episode of CIS a few years ago, he is always doing weights, so maybe I can mess up the machines, so that when he attempts to use one…hmmm Damn I hate him.

I use to love him a few months ago, but things changed fast, how easy someone can hate or love someone in such short space of time. I remember the moment I switched. I was sitting in the kitchen holding a pan with hot water to cook some baasto, I should be given an award for self control and not killing him there and then or at least throwing the water on his face.

So ilwaad hargaysa, welcome to the forum, mashallah and good luck. But I want you to advise me, what is the best way to kill him?? How do they do it in Hargisa?

Pheeeeeeew

OMG this girl scared the living out of me..I better don't piss any women they know a lot of ways to kill you..woow i almost wet my pants just reading that..