Sign in to follow this  
ilwaad hargaysa

ninkaga ma jeceshahay

Faheema.   

^lool Surveying kute, hahha No Comment :D

Blessed lol, yaa idhaa is jir oo boodka badan iska yaree inta aanad bad ka dabaalan kareen ku dhicin :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Your Somali cracks me up! loool Bad aanad ka dabaalan kareen ku dhicin! lol You say things I aint heard for a while. Bless you.

Blessed   

^ :D you two.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^ Guys stop hijacking the thread....the girl wants to know if more married people are happy as herself
smile.gif

Oh. Okay. redface.gif

Abtigiis   

There is some thing fishy about this lady. I am happily married'na way leedahay single'na waa la advertise gareenayaa! Maybe, she is married; but is bored with the serenity she told us. Yacni ninkaa neef ah; and then xagganaa loo soo suuq tagay? just philosophising.

Before I saw that expose' by +faheema, I wanted to say to the girl, "Don't mind some cynical answers by those in Sol. Meesha dad cadhaysan oo wax si ka noqdeen baa u badan (including myself). So bear with it if you sense too much envy)!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

There is some thing fishy about this lady. I am happily married'na way leedahay single'na waa la advertise gareenayaa! Maybe, she is married; but is bored with the serenity she told us. Yacni ninkaa neef ah; and then xagganaa loo soo suuq tagay? just philosophising.

Before I saw that expose' by +faheema, I wanted to say to the girl, "Don't mind some cynical answers by those in Sol. Meesha dad cadhaysan oo wax si ka noqdeen baa u badan (including myself). So bear with it if you sense too much envy)!

Adu horta,Abtigis,farin malihid miyaa? :D L0L@ bored with marriage & xagaa loo suuq tagaya. Ha Ha.

Seriously,Gabadha could have been single back in da days and she is now married?

Ashkiro   

Well since we are all off the main subject, why not add my kumi iyo taano on what i think transpired here. It seems to me from the two different writing patterns presented in the first post, the part in english was only a quote to start a discussion, perhaps a quote the sister found online and the part in somali language was the poster's question asking the members what their views are on the "quote" that was presented, it wasn't clear but that is my interpretation anyway.

ps: And for the record marriages with no fights, arguments, a peaceful co-existance do in fact exist, and I certainly wouldn't see such unions as boring, quite to the contary rather. Nothing "exciting" about bickering and arguments in a relationship.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

RedSea,
iyaah, shukaansigaaga heerkaan muugaaray? Bal nooga waran tii aad dhihi jirtay
meeshey ku dambeysay?
:D
Meedayna taa rabtay inaad is guursataan?
:D:D

:D KAT,

Way iska noolyahiin labaduba. Masha Allah. :D

Faheema, Blessed, and Ibtisam, :D

If you are involved with someone from your neck of the woods, it safes the hustles to explain everything. Every night you'd be disagreeing.

I don't want my bedroom to turn into Somaliwayne vs. SL seperation everynight.

I wouldn't feel the need to explain anything to Ilwad. Alot of important stuff would be missed otherwise if we disagreed on most things. :D

Buuxo   

^ :D Runtaan kugu jeclahay ...yeyna ku dhaafin gabadha .

WOW SOL is buzzy with personal questions,wonder why? 'DO you love your husband and do have the same love ' baaba la'iskugu faanayaa not in the same league i guess. * puts away the dirac she was ready to show off * :D

The person I love most in the world is my mother and I've had countless arguments with her ---- so love doesn't equate with no arguments for me.

Laakin walaal --- you describe an ideal, peaceful, & loving marriage. Good luck with that & cherish it.

To the rest...the girl specifically said

married for four years and have not had one argument, no fights, no cussing, no attitude, nothing like that

She didn't say that they never had disagreements --- just no fights, arguments, & cussing. You can have a disagreement without making a scene and that sounds OH SO LOVELYYYYYY.