Sign in to follow this  
ilwaad hargaysa

ninkaga ma jeceshahay

STOIC   

Stop tantalizing the little girls dreams almost unbearably. Let the girl stretch her love wings. Can’t you guys stop using your prehensile tentacles in encircling the poor newbies dreams? Why am I spotting an errant bullies from my chair? Heh-heh.

***Dodges before the girl with the bad day slaps me on the face******

Abtigiis   

Hardworking in every field uun ha odhan hadhow, markuu xiisuhu dhamaado ee uu tu kale ku nabo! I am happy for you, but what you describe is too sweet to be true. It is not normal to have arguments in four years. Ilaahay ha kuugu wado, laakiin don't you feel your assessment of the man is a bit hasty? Afterall, four years is not much.

Edit- CL maxaad u jeedaa besieged?? Like Sarajevo? I will lift it soon. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ilwaad hargaysa:

We’ve been married for four years and have not had one argument, no fights, no cussing, no attitude, nothing like that.

Are you sure one of you isn't blind and the other deaf? :confused:

Originally posted by ilwaad hargaysa:

If someone told me Id meet a man like my husband Id never believe them. We’ve been married for four years and have not had one argument, no fights, no cussing, no attitude, nothing like that. So just to let you all know, it is possible to have a good relationship with a good man. He’s a hard working , kind and loving man. I love him more each day, and I look forward to the future.

markaa gabadh walaybaa iga soo waran inaad ninkaaga jeceshahay iyo intaa uuu leegyahay jacaylkaad u qabtaa

Mashallah Walaal. Cant wait for the sequel: "Cunugaada ma caaqil baa?" :D

Ragu naago jecelaa--- dumarka na uroonaa.... Or something along that line.. smile.gif

Cara.   

LOOOL @ Ibti. I sent you that link about the Chinese water torture, but you decided driving him insane BEFORE offing him was a bit too much. Well I can't help you if you don't want to do things the right way!

Xiin, see yeelnaa hadaanan rabin in nala rarto?

Originally posted by Cara:

LOOOL @ Ibti. I sent you that link about the Chinese water torture, but you decided driving him insane BEFORE offing him was a bit too much. Well I can't help you if you don't want to do things the right way!

In lagu rarto? Mhmmmm! Now thats a thought smile.gif

Originally posted by Cara:

:D:D:D

Inaa lilaahi waa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. :D

Who transformed humanitarian Cara into a man-eater-wanna-be :D ? Adiga yaa kuu sheekeyey? I blame A & T! He is to blame for this :D .

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^lol@maxaad lo qoslaysaa. Why not FB?

War qoftaan sow Cara maaha? Cara was a cool girl yaa midiyaha u dhiibay
:D
?

Cara iyo cool kala foog. She was a mean a$$ feminazi weligeedba smile.gif

Of course,shes cool and collected. But Seriously laakin,Maxaad laqosleysaa? Maanta wax baa si ka ah,mise aniga inyar cadibeysan? smile.gif