Sign in to follow this  
Nameless

Whose got the Best Username on the Forum??

Ismahan   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...... So is San Yar is my own sister.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I will wake her up now cwm12.gif

Ok Motor Cycle I have to vote to my sister nickname....otherwise she won't go shopping with me wink.gif but anyway I know who choosed this nick at the first time.....

cwm41.gif

i'll vote for

Libaax(mayee libaax lugo ka dabre)

Miskiin(madaxaaga ilaahay ha ku shubo)

Xoolo nool(yaan lagu qalan)

Naag qaawan(dhar xiro abaayo)

qaxooti computer heshay(walaahi waa tahay)

jano doon (ilaahey ha kuu furo albaabada)

Hibo   

Me, Myself, and I. cwm20.gif

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Hibo   

the coolest names in here are as following:

1. OG_Moti<--- not because it is me loool

2. hibo<--- cool somali name

3. WILDCAT7<--- touch name

4. Libaax sanka taabte <---- maybe he is nin fulay ah looool

5. Indho_deeq<--- don't know what it means but sounds cool

6. Ismahaan<--- good name maybe it is her real name

7. Caydiid< --- maybe he liked the movie blackhawk down

8. SACAD <--- Carab buu ku koray maybe he liked caanaha iyo hilibka uu meesha kahelay

9. LULLA<--- easy going and sweet name

10. Wiil_Waal<--- lagayaabaa related to Wiil waal some of us know him

Thats top 10 this month, and next time top 20 ... peace hope u agree nameless and by the way It is ok if u decided to use OG_Moti2 it is ok with me but I hope u know what is western union and it is not much looool

OG_Moti

Ismahan   

Thanks alot OG_Moti... ur the first person that voted for me.... smile.gif .... and yeah ur right....

Now tell us what ur nickname mean walal??

Take Care...

SACAD   

Ismahan:

is he right, OG-Moti? I guess you are gabar with too much suuro, who drinks caanaha labeentooda, subaga saliidiisa, xalwada gugubkeeda.

OG-Moti:

Rageedii, you have good surmises.

Here is my List

Barwaaqo

Areweelo.

Scorpion.

Canbaru-luul

N how i can forget da only senior citizen in da sol club....OG-Moti.....Kidding bro....Hows in Ramadan in Cambodia walaal.

later nomads

OG Moti   

Che bro long time no see... brother i am honered to be the duqest dude in SOL, now u made me demand respect, i want respect.... smile.gif my list

waaaw, some are banned, and ramadan is here.. and i love u all... no exceptions except that i sometimes feel i love u too much .. maybe because i am in Cambodia where u dont see somali and every black skinny person u see u think is somali and run into the person asking please tell me u are somali and everytime i get disappointed, sad haa? loool anyway Cambodia is fine, all we do is attent siminars .. eat free food, listen to boring speaches by UN or World bank or any of the 1800 NGOs that operate here.. the end of the day we share the blessing of the donors and right reports we did this project and we doing that project and funds are not enough .. stuff like that, convincing donors is becoming hard thou, we use to write 5 page proposals now we have to write 50 pages with statistics not even using excel but SSPP and pictures so now actually we have to go out and take pictures of people and say we helping them, people we dont even know and propebly wont even see after we take their pictures to decorate our proposals... Tom rader's money has been blessing, Alton jones as well, man people have money and we know how take it from them looooooool that is Cambodia... Viva kingdom of Cambodia and long live our symbolic king, walahi meel uu ilaahey dhigay mayaqaano wuu iska noolyahay.. mar wakaa i gave u the whole story .. ramadan kariim, guys dont tell our secrets to no one.. nadaaya aan iska cunee lacagahan iska yaacaya oo meel ey kayimaadeen la aqoonin .. peace

I think yall great with wamb bam user names! i gotta eat my suuxur and call the nite! since tomorrow is another struggling day! keep hope alive and dont let the mirage distort your pure vison!! always q's authority!!! :(

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

if that was the case i wud call myself north of london, for the time being neway

'Sunshyne'mmmm very spring like, fresh, singing birds, very relaxing

but then u got a name like Rudy to bring u back down to earth and u realise yr still in winter :D