Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

To love OR to be loved?

tahliil good question. Bee plz can u answer that question.

sis if this topic is concerning u, as ur sista in Islam I suggest 2 u, go with the 1 who loves u deeply, the 1 who doesnt love will end up hurting u coz he doesnt give about damn about ur feelings. period

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Tana yaa soo qoday? Cawo...qumayo waaxid! Why couldn't you let sleeping dogs lie? :mad:

Tahliil, caramel,

Walaalayaal, this thread is from a long, long, looong time ago....and altho the situation may be a familiar one to many (who may want to discuss it further), it is ancient history for me personally.

redface.gifredface.gif

Faheema.   

loool, kute let sleeping dogs lie, naa meel Somali isugu timid wax qarsoomayaa iska yar :D . Laakin to be honest a fusion of curiosity and boredom baa igu kaliftay redface.gif:D . So since it has been rehashed smile.gif , we still like to know xagay xaaladaasi ku danbaysay? ;)

Faheema.   

Gediid bal inantaa arimahaan ku furay daawo, now everyone is on her case :D:D

Sorry dearest :(Bee haye haye. Waxaa la idhi shir looma wada uunsiyee bal waa inoo mar kale, I'll let the dogs lie (for now) :D

Sophist   

Ideally mutual admiration! not love! but if the.... then one begets........ true love if one is...... lover! not the recipient!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Cawo:

Gediid
bal inantaa arimahaan ku furay daawo, now everyone is on her case
:D:D

Sorry dearest
:(
Bee
haye haye. Waxaa la idhi shir looma wada uunsiyee bal waa inoo mar kale, I'll let the dogs lie (for now)
:D

looooooooooool. Allah nayaa, jinka la iska naaraad tahay... Barwaqo dhidid baad ka keenty...Her cheeks are bright red lol

Anyhow, Barwaqo if you require mediation - me got your back, eh? However, that does entail telling moi the truth, the whole truth and noth but ... :D

P.S U two xaliimos fancy 'tea' sometime?

Alla dadkanaa...haven't you heard of 'curiousity kills'? Oh, damn....ok then...I might as well take pity on u saddos. icon_razz.gif

Both scenarios are too imbalanced...they dont work for me. I'm of the same mind as Sophist..I want 'mutual adoration' not a one-sided affair.

There you go... :D

Sure tweety...I'm up for a cuppa anytime I'A.

Cawo...I will get you back.

Faheema.   

looooooooooool. Allah nayaa, jinka la iska naaraad tahay... Barwaqo dhidid baad ka keenty...Her cheeks are bright red lol

P.S U two xaliimos fancy 'tea' sometime?

lool@ ala Bisinka, naa you know I wouldn't hurt a fly :D Besides bright cheeks are back in fashion ;)

Yes, count me in, any excuse to catch up with you lovely girls over a cup of shaah with xawaash smile.gif

Bee I meant no harm, Honest :D:D

lol   

I can see that most people agreed on one thing that you should go with the person that loves you, and learn to love him back, but I don't think I can agree that....

Nafta laguma qasbi karo meel aynaan rabin. Sooner or later u r gonna regret for getting mixed up in the process, so my advice is " Let the brotha you love go, and go on with your life, if he ever was yours he will crawl back, if not then he was never yours"....But don't ever go with someone simply he loves you.. I did that mistake... and I regret!

Wow. This is not a hard question. But the real question is, would you love someone who does not love you back?? If i'm in love with someone and they dont love me back, how are we going to have a solid relationship?

I would not settle for someone who does not love me back. Nor would i waste my time with someone i truly love, knowing that they will never love me the way i love them. SO, nothing would work out when one person is loving and the other one is just being loved.

At the end you would want someone to love you the way you love them.

Sophist   

Despondent!! Darling are you out of the woods now! how come you haven't consulted with your BIG Brother? I am deeply hurt ayaan kudhahay! I will take the matter to Ayeeyo :D Waa inoo tahay ;)

Originally posted by Sophist:

Despondent!! Darling are you out of the woods now! how come you haven't consulted with your BIG Brother? I am deeply hurt ayaan kudhahay! I will take the matter to Ayeeyo
:D
Waa inoo tahay
;)

Sophist,

Don't you dare take the matter to Ayeeye, hadii kale baxarkeygaa kacaya! redface.gif

Also, how can I consult you when your not there? :( . Don't worry tho, Am getting there! smile.gif