Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Do U have a new year resolution for 2003?

Macalin   

Animal FARM, gimme some of tha WEIGHT adeer..lol

Need me to gain some weight,XIITO DOT COM!..sheesh!

EVERY NEW yrs i rem sleeping!@..i dont know whyy whyy oo whyy..can someone plis pick me upp this NEW YRS!!..Macbuudka!(i guess i live in a dead city!..UFF!)..i need to be in MPLS or TDOTS

shyhem   

Murefu

Thanks for the advice,even though i neva claimed i want things for free or i get things for free.

'Bout the woman thing,yap i mean business,in order for me to be effecient in life i need to stop stuff that distract my attention, and consume my energy unnecessary,and woman indeed are part of that distraction,until i decide i'm ready to settle down for good.

Rahima   

al_warya, im sure you probably had favourably intentions, however, allow me to remind you of the words of Allah:

"It is part of the Mercy of Allah that you deal kindly with them, because if you were harsh with them, they would have run away from you. So overlook their faults and ask Allah's forgiveness for them..." (3:159)

Sure enough, it is not OUR new year and hence should not make resolutions in accordance with it. However there is nothing wrong with making resolutions so that we become better individuals and try to better our lives. It is part of the Muslims duty to struggle for the betterments of themselves and society.

Three ingredients to making your resolution to improve yourself successful are:

(1) Have a truthful determination.

(2) Be economical in what you decide to do.

(3) Make dua to Allah to make your effort successful.

Personally my resolutions for the near future include, trying to memorise more of the Quran, increase my Iman via more cibaada, control my tongue (as Abu Bakr did) and do well in my schooling.

Abdinuur   

ALL OF YOU...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!!! smile.gif

Mine is simple...well sort of simple. My New Year's Resolution would be as follows:

Get a car (any idea? help me pleesh :( )

get a j-o-b,

pay off few bills,

be a free person (after paying off bills),

Study for my MCAT,

Other personal misc.

...and Insha Allah, sticking to the list above :)

shyhem   

I c Nomads with new resolution, sounds great to me,and wish u all the best.

Rahiima as somaali

I agree with U sista,surely we need more brothers and sistaz like ya'.........keepin' it +ve, and keepin' real.

Speakin' of resolution,well i must say i started my campaign in the right possible way.money was my goal and as i speak right now i couldn't help but say i'm on the right track.On Xmas day i worked a straight 16hours and today i'm doing it again.

Some of U are wondering what the hell Shyhem is doing on the internet at 3:10am,well i'm trans-shiftin' from 3:00pm yesterday 2 7:ooam today and the good part is that i'm supposed to do only 50% of what i usually on my normal shift to get paid double $$per hour.And if this continues on inshallah, my first paycheck for 2003 will be indeed a fat one.

Abdinur

Damn bro u're in trouble if u ain't got a job in US 2 A.....life is hard up in here....but U got know what u really need.look for jobs at u'r local sunday papers and in the meantime i think $500 winter beater car will do u great.U can look for the car in the "Under $3000 thrifties' ads on u'r local sunday paper, and if u find one, call the owner and check it for u'rself>

Remember in America,it's not how hard u work,it's how smart u're.It all depends on the state of u'r mind.

F^^^K s-hit le'mme log off....i'm feelin sleepy and bored to hell coz i'm the only the person working in a department that is supposed to have 25 workin employees on daily basis.

N.O.R.F   

New Years Resolutions

1) Carryon with my diin and pretend it's ramadan all year round, except for the fasting part, but fast on days when i feel like it or it's suna.

2)Pay off my debts- money management needs to be improved drastically!

3)Get my qualifications- 1 semester to go!!!! Cant wait!

Got loads more but they are the main ones for the moment!

Mine is NONE

There ain't something called new year resolution if you are a Muslim.. If you do that you are Imitating Gaalo and turning your back the message of the prophet Mohamed (SAW)..

My resolution is made every morning where I tell myself to be the best Muslim person I can be today, cuz god knows if ama be here tomorrow...

*Don't be afraid to follow your believe and allow the non believers to deviate ya*

1 Luve smile.gif

Paragon   

I just wonna settle down with A LOVING xaliimo.

Thats all i can think of.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention this. I wonna retire from the net when my posts reach 1000. Then come back when the second nomad reaches 1000.

Raage   

just bringin all yall back from tha future and tell me honestly if u were a member of SOL since then did u fulfil ur resolution of 2003 which was 2 years back or is your 2005 resolution still the same????

shyhem   

Originally posted by Raage:

just bringin all yall back from tha future and tell me honestly if u were a member of SOL since then did u fulfil ur resolution of 2003 which was 2 years back or is your 2005 resolution still the same????

raage

loooOL meeeeeen that was so long ago.Have i followed my resolution?U betch.....Money making got me out touch with reality.It took me almost to all the states, and i must say incomewise last year i did pretty much well.Definately I was economically better off than when i came up with that resolution.However i had no idea how hard the part about women and spending was.Let's just say women we love and can't do without em.