Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

Moving for Love

Tuujiye   

Poster, gabdhahaan ha dhageysan yaaqee!! fikrada nimanka dhageyso...

I would say go and move to him if you know this man very well and that you have seen him in person... If not, ha iskugu tagin because wuu ku dilaa....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@wuu ku dilaa. Oo kaaley,ma dad qof aanay arag guursadaa jira? Yaab.

Azizah,

Paranoiyada kuu ma fiicna, shaydaanka iska naar, bisinka qabso, liberate yourself, illayn qadar-kaagu kuma seegayee. Inan yar baad tahee, waaxay qardhabtanu.. LOL

Teeda kale, qofka dabeecadiisu kuma xidhna xaguu daganyahay iyo siday ehelkiisu yihiin, so guurku siduusuba waa big gamble. Haduu ku kibro dee, she can get her araweelo on and if that fails, dee hooyadeed iyo reerkay ka dhalatay ha u noqoto, raxmadi furan, say islaantii tidhi.. Aduunka maxaa laisku cidhiidhiyaa horta?

Abtigiis   

With no details about the man, no one can give you the right advice. You are best to judge that more than anyone else here.

Laakiin, maad hawada iska jeclaataan, kolkolna aad u safrisid ama isagu soo safriyo? At least for sometime, inta la isbaranayo.

Waa Angel of men haween badan oo yidhi oo waxaanu haynaa "ma waxaan moodeey mise wuxuu noqday" ku danbeeyey.

Ibtisam   

Don't go for love, use you head, all emotions aside if he really worth it? If not you might as well marry the guy next door. If you know him well enough (1year of long distance realtionship is not really enough to be honest, you would have seen him what? 4times (if he is rich), the rest is phone cards, phone calls, e-mails, Fb, you only ever see/find out so much via that. Don't get too taken in with hype of I'm in love with the perfect image you built of him.

Good luck in all cases. Forget people, ask Allah, do your istikhara prayer and don't regret your decision.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

DONOT MOVE FOR A MAN! How is he a price among men if you dont even see him around? You really dont know people until you live with them;therefore, Mister wonderful might turn out to be NOT-SO wonderful and then what? DONOT CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE FOR A MAN PERIOD!

All women eventually do, you sponge. :D

If she listened to you she will never move away from her parent's house, will never have children (it's a life changing experience, I'm told) and she will never get married. :D

Err..other than that..erm..err..stuff and nonsense.

Ibtisam   

^^If your daughter said she was moving to New York for a guy she has known for a year and seen a few times would you approve?

Ohh come on Ibti- His daughter will never do a silly thing like that.

As for the topic-please do tell, what kind a job is unmovable? Second, no man is worth sacrificing your life for. If so, then it has to me a mutual sacrifice, this time its you next time its him; and you hold on to that bargain for the day he has to sacrifice and follow you. But as noted above the decision is yours and yours to bare, no one can advice or guide you through that one. And should shit hit the fan, well....you can always hold on to the memory of what if?

Giving it all up for a men is such a noble cause, and one that women folk have been fulfilling for centuries. But i wonder, must it always be a one way street? What if it’s the woman who has the better job than the man, and her career is on the up take and not his. Would a Somali man pack up and follow his wife?

NGONGE   

Ibti, I already said it's stuff and nonsense. Wax fahan.

Only picked on C&H for her empty and nonsensical comment of 'don't let a man change your life'. Too general.

P.S.

I'm counting the days when I finally have to get rid of my little herd. NY sounds like a great place. :D

I always thought love was an emotion men used to manipulate us women. Never seem to hear men falling in love as often as women do, nevertheless back to the topic.

Jurnee, life is too short consult those around you especially those who have your best interest at heart not the envious girlfriends or the weird cyber goers (myself excluded ofcourse). Having said that always place your trust upon Allah(swt) as he asked the believers to do. And most of all you will never truly know someone unless you are under the same roof as them.

Basically time factor is not much of a judge his character is and what others say about him ;)

N.O.R.F   

The poster, do not put borders up ie I won't move here and I won't move there. Moving is no sacrifice and is part of life. Why stay in one place all your life? Opportunities come and go, sometimes you take them sometimes you don't.

Go for it.

Why do I get the feeling this is Marx? :D

Ibtisam   

^^Adiguna you are starting to sound like a broken record. Max dumarka iyo agekodo ku taba diggey?? If you are not going to marry, calfkeedia yae leedhey and someone else would. Cay daaf yaa :D

Plus, we don't know if she is 30 or 15 icon_razz.gif

Walahi as I wrote my reply, I was thinking Marx is taking us for a ride!!! :D:D

Kool_Kat   

^Can't be? NOOOO! Since 2003? I believe Marx was in diapers in 2003... icon_razz.gif

As for the topic, I usually tell the ladies to never sponsor a man...Always go to him, see how he is, get to know him at his hometown/country! Maxaa kugu wata nin aadan aqoon inaad sponsorto? Trust and believe, as much as you may like to believe you know a person, you don't...Not til you lived with him! Specially, if your relationship was long distance...It is not leaving your life behind, rather starting a new chapter in the country where he lives...

Ibtisam   

^^Getting married is crazy enough as it is, without flying out to a new country the following day, that is like going sky diving two times (even if you enjoy yourself both times). :D

Marx is older than me, 2003 I was internet enabled icon_razz.gif