Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Lexie's Confessions

Janna   

Confession one:

* Without informing my parents I decided to go to a Eid party. I jumped out of the window I then accidently fell and woke up my father on the "qub qac" sound. I was busted in the processing broking my leg. I lied and told friends I tripped on my dirac.

Confession two:

* I scratched my brother's Lexus soarer and blamed my cousin.

Confession three:

* I hecked into more then three people's email

Confession four:

* After constantly receiving dirty looks from a single mother, without her knowing I flattered her tyre at least twice.

Would anyone like to confess their dirty deeds?

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Confession four:

* After constantly receiving dirty looks from a single mother, without her knowing I flattered her tyre at least twice.

You "flatter" a tire? Flattering objects, ii koow. Mise you mean you flattened, hokey.

Tuujiye   

^^abkee rabsho adigee kugu dhamaatay yaaqee!!!iska daa bintidaan nooh ha iska confess gareesee...Usher miyaa kaalay iyada.......

Lexie..lol..you always confessing...lol..if you were gaal, they would have banded you from church..baadariga madaxxanuun aa ku ridi laheed..looooll...

wareer badanaa!!!

u know i was wondering what happen to u there evil one!!

i believe that i fully understand what u went thru..namean! some of us have experineced it via Live from Sidney....its Lexus Abuse show" remember that!!

howver, i am sorry u broke you leg! lol ouch!!

u should have broken like you hands may be so wont type!! lool... ;)

after all that, i know u can take it!!, welcome back

and plz make sure to wear n replace the batteries on GPS tracking system that the american govt gave to the aussie govt ...so we know where u is at all the time!!!!

my confession: i am single again!! :D:D top that lexus!!

Janna   

Rudy,

Yes I am still alive and healtier than ever. There is more to life than Somaliaonline perhaps you might figure that out for yourself one day.

Single? Last time I viewed your profile, it said you were a married man. Getting divorced nowadays is as easy as getting married. Best of luck with the next girl you decide to trap, Rudy.

Tuujiyee, Tuujiyee, Tuujiyee

I thank Allah I am not a gaal woman. Imagine walking into a Church and saying; "Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been two days since my last confession"

Tuujiyee, do you have any sins to confess? Do share it with us. I am curious to know what deadly sins you have committed.

Baluug   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Confession one:

* Without informing my parents I decided to go to a Eid party. I jumped out of the window I then accidently fell and woke up my father on the "qub qac" sound. I was busted in the processing broking my leg. I lied and told friends I tripped on my dirac.

Confession two:

* I scratched my brother's Lexus soarer and blamed my cousin.

Confession three:

* I hecked into more then three people's email

Confession four:

Would anyone like to confess their dirty deeds?

Holy sh*t, are you a freaking nutcase? You also "ruined a marriage". LOL I wonder what kind of things you did for that to happen. Where do live, cuz then I know I ain't ever moving there!!

Janna   

Tuujiyee,

Chicken! I dare you to confess. Dare to be dangerous?

Liibaan,

No I am not a freaken nutcase. I didn't intentionally ruin their marriage. What did I do? Nothing. The guy fall in love.

Where am I located? Lascaanood. Don't bring you and your wife here. ;)

Baluug   

So you didn't "intentionally" flatten poor Xaliimo's tires, either? Don't worry, I'd get killed in Lascaanood, so you won't see me there.

Castro   

^ Is that some sort of a puzzle?

Ok, this is what I know so far: he's in Calgary, he's banned from Las Canood, he's got a funny looking afro.

I can't figure this out? Can I phone a friend? icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Is that some sort of a puzzle?

Ok, this is what I know so far: he's in Calgary, he's banned from Las Canood, he's got a funny looking afro.

I can't figure this out? Can I phone a friend?
icon_razz.gif

Maybe you could phone Muhammad Cadaan, at least you got his phone # :D

^^^Muhamad who? :confused:

I once cheated exam....was I busted or what!

I once forged my moms signature...freeing my self from swedish lesson.....yep that caught up with me 2!

Lexie...we need 2 get 2gether...u can teach me 1 or 2

Liiban..lool laascaanood maa laguugu soo bursanaa? :D waxaan maqlay dadkaas waa raggeedi....laakiin aniga mininkeyga aan iskiiga ekaanaa :D

uchi   

Confession one:

* I was the one that set fire to our old house

Confession two:

* I cry myself to sleep every thursday night