Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Interesting game..What do u want??

Blessed   

^^^ Yeah, but you make sound like a person is putting away their list of wants because they have no choice but settle for less. I personaly think that those lists serve as a guideline and help you creat boundries for yourself.

For example, I would never settle with a non-muslim - which is always on tope of my list - so I wouldn't entertain the notion of acquainting a non-muslim. I mean there are the fundamentals (which are unnagotioable) and other qualities which would be nice but not absolute. Intrestingly enough, people have ideas about good looking etc... but in teh end you get attracted to the person as whole - and not the different parts of them.

N-STar

lol. good luck- actually your list isnt that unrealistic! But you can be asking 4 trouble when looking 4 a 'funny, beautiful cook' - not enough for good mother and wife in my opinion.

But Good Luck smile.gif

Paragon   

Caakifah...I think you're right!

-- Teeda kale, people have lists up their sleeves. Aniga I don't. Having a list isn't in my list smile.gif I have dreams instead. And the one for me, will present herself in those dreams...did presented herself already? Could be.

People's lists are content with aspects that they feel somewhat insecure of.

Sophist   

Shaqsiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Waryaa hade Blondes maa tiri! War heedhe xaal ayaan kuu qabsan meeshan xidid iyo xigtaba waa joogtaa! xilahey 700 oo halaad buu kufuran yahay hadaan arinkaan la iga xaal marin xabaalo ayaa laqodi doonaaa! :mad:

Come on now brother some will take this in the wrong walee! just kidding who damn gives a lot of care what they think of thee soomaaha! ;)

Cheers!

Sophist

N.O.R.F   

Ameenah "But you can be asking 4 trouble when looking 4 a 'funny, beautiful cook' - not enough for good mother and wife in my opinion."

Who said anything about a wife? was thinking more along the lines of a pit stop, recharge the batteries then gooooooo, lol, joke!! (before the haters start scheming)

The list has been amended to include:

* Good with x amount kids, ia

* General top qualities, (many)

Well everyone has qualities they like about another n that’s what makes us human. Ameenah walalo I can guarantee when that biological clock starts ticking hmmm anything is possible. I have seen a few dead gorgeous ladies in their infancy being extremely untouchable but at the end of the day and for their standards, they go for people who you wouldn’t otherwise think where her type.

Believe me today we do have many ladies who crossed barriers of even having kids with non-Muslims let alone getting married. So sometimes one needs to know what they want in life while they still can fire at full force and there is this saying in Swahili that goes..”VUMJA MIFUPA KAMA MENO BADO IKO” In layman’s terms it means break the bones while you still got teeth.

A good sense of humour helps in both bad and good times...great quality

N-Star – Lool “- Who said anything about a wife? was thinking more along the lines of a pit stop, recharge the batteries then gooooooo” You sure know how to live mister…

Sophist – Bro Xaal qadho….camels will be delivered as per arrangement…

Jamaal – Do Istikhara prayers and say 'Oh Allah, I ask for proper guidance from You through Your Knowledge, and I ask for power from Your Power, and I seek goodness from your Grace, for You are Able and I am not, and You Know and I don't, and You are the Knowledgeable about the Unknown, O Allah, If You knew that this matter is good to me for my religion and my affairs, then make it happen, and if You Knew that it is bad to be for my religion and my affairs, then keep it away from me and keep me away from it, and make goodness for me wherever it is and make me satisfied with it' And surely all you need will just arrive.

Macalin   

Am i becoming a PINHEAD mise am having a hard time comprehending alll of YOU~:?

I mean i see all the great minds here laakin i don fahma this thread...ma waxaad ii weedineesan qofkan rabo mise qofkaan rabi lahaa??...dee waa dhifferent....inuu sheega bal :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

Well everyone has qualities they like about another n that’s what makes us human. Ameenah walalo I can guarantee when that biological clock starts ticking hmmm anything is possible. I have seen a few dead gorgeous ladies in their infancy being extremely untouchable but at the end of the day and for their standards, they go for people who you wouldn’t otherwise think where her type.

lol walee, you seem to got us (woman) figured ;) You read that ladies, Shaqii's advice is once you hear that clock ticking you know that's your cue to grab the first faarax with a fantax to hit a home run. :D:D .

On a serious note, why settle? marriage is considered to be a life time commitment, so if you're going to take that leap make sure is someone who has atleast a quality you appreciate, else you're setting yourself up for a mousetrap ;) .

LoL - Cawo what else is there to do .......if the ticking stops then by all means grab anything :)J

Seriously though though no ones wants to live alone at alater age ...its not so nice

Adna   

salam to all of you

to the topic i always belived that u will end up what u want but it's doesn't happen usually ;) i think always allah wuxuu kuugu talogalo ayaad u danbeen i beleive. but instead i got rid of all my list cuz it won't work if u say why?i will tell you. smile.gif love ya'll I should say you don't get who you want. you always end up Settling. macaanto this so true and i have seen it happen many times, either a freind or qaraabo qansax.... untill then see yaa

Saalixa   

Asraa,

you are a queen sis, what you said is all true, all true, you have my word.

to the fellas, you all have my pity, bal halkaas uun fadhiya infront of your screens and expect, rather dream all those things to happen. Jamaal walaahi you are a first, dreams ku yirii. you are one of a kind, i thought no one actually lived dreams, but i now know someone who has.

as for my sistahs what about religion,strong iman-faith non of you had that in your list. :( aant it important?