Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Interesting game..What do u want??

Having heard loads of bikering and moaning from all sections of our community, its about time now we played agame of what we as MEN and WOMEN WANT??

Let me start the ball rolling by stating the following:-

1. Funny Recreational companionship

2. True Love

3. An attractive spouse

4. Domestic support

5. Admiration

.....to be continued...

So folks say what you want from apartner....and let see if we can find out more about what we like and work towards a solution of enlightment.

Let me see,

1. Funny Recreational companionship NO NO NO

((I got plenty of those)) in addition to freash from the Boat brothers garanteed to make u laugh

2. True Love Yes of course Ideally situation No? but reality dictates to me, and not My Heart

3. An attractive spouse Mos Deff, why not. I thnk its time i found me a Beauty Queen worthy of my time. Someone Statue'sk and sublimly beautifull, but amazingly down to earth and humble. Ihave some idea's of where to start, u got any ideas Bro??

4. Domestic support A maid would be nice :D , but no i can clean my own Pants thanks :D .

5. Admiration I have been accused of having no ego, so i perhaps wouldnt appreciate the admiration from a female, besides i doubt that females admire guy's at all :confused: lol, lust pehrpas.

Year Add: :cool:

6. Lust thats a powerfully simple straight forward emotion, that one ned not act on, but may still derive great pleasure from ;) (now people dont read between the lines, u might end up in the gutter icon_razz.gif )

I dont want 'A' miss Right, i wanna check out some Miss Alright's, and see whether i can find Me someone to call my Missies

I dont want 'A' miss Right, i wanna check out some Miss Alright's,

Now that I salute .....no more miss beautiful miss dead gorgeous.....just miss Alright n about there...... :D

N.O.R.F   

1-Humorous, she gotta be able to have a laugh and take a joke and reply in kind

2-She gotta be able to cook a mean feast (very important)

3-She gotta be :eek: like Waow, from the 1st sighting, so i can return her complements, :D

4-Not an attention seeker :rolleyes:

dawoco   

Is blue blood by any chance part of the requirements?

You guys are more demanding than the sisters...If you meet ms perfection, do ask whether she has many brothers or male cousins!

Northern I hear u bro....One of the best means to amans heart is through his stomach.....That escaped me somehow ....n I say if I can cook better that her then she aint ma Ideal either (Her dish must be simply better than mine)....though that trade can be learned...

Dawaco ...Blue blood as in what? Monkey blood?....Well dont worry there r plenty of Mr. Perfects....just bring me Miss Perfect I will show the one n only:)

Xafsa   

^^^they never existed...teh perfect women that has the whole package doesn't exist and never did...she is just a figment of your imagination. so y'all need clear your heads and join the real world.. ;)

J.Lee   

Most of y'all want a beautiful down to earth female that will love you truly. Who can clean,cook, that has a sense of humor but isn't a attention seeker. :eek: .Good luck! you might hit 1 out your 6 requirements or if you're lucky 3 and Dawaco I agree they're more demanding than the sisters.

Flyin....sis no one wants aperfect woman...just a Miss Alright as Mancini suggested earlier....To each and everyone here there is what they would describe as "their" Perfect person.....

So gals common then lets see what u want? We the boys say we want the above n maybe more ....question is what do u want?

Xafsa   

I want:

tall

handsome

dark but not too dark and not light.

rich and humble

educated and wise

religious

well dressed

Great personality

Well built--good sized muscles

teaches at the masjid on his spare time as well as feeds the poor and the orphans.

runs a non-profit organization that is working towards bettering (new word :cool: ) of the muslim people all over the world

should I continue?

hukri   

^^HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

What planet do you live on??? Cuz if you can find guys like that (starts to pack suitcases) I can catch the next rocket there!! :D