Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Interesting game..What do u want??

dawoco   

oh deary deary me Bee, don't let it get to ya....shall i send you some of my prozac?

Shaqsii, it is really hard to say what we wish in a future partner for the simple reason that we don't know our own minds well enough....we are totally subjective, and what we want changes with our moods....

And anywayz what happened to leaving it to calaf?

When we think about who would suit us, we tend to look at the superficial gains we get..like making friends jealous and looking good together. But when the whole romantic notion most seem to harbour evaporates, what will we be left with, and will the real person ever be able to fulfil the silly fantasies we have created in our minds?

Originally posted by MsWord:

Most of y'all want a beautiful down to earth female that will love you truly. Who can clean,cook, that has a sense of humor but isn't a attention seeker. :eek: .Good luck!

What!!!!!!!!!!!No female can reach those requirements?

-Lily-   

Well you can all go ahead and make lists but have you ever noticed that people who fit the list are incredibly boring? And that you find a person that is so opposite to you so perfect? What about chemistry? All I'm saying is don't be dissapointed because you all forget that you can't choose who you fall in love with, nor can you change fate.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

LoL - Cawo what else is there to do .......if the ticking stops then by all means grab anything :)J

Seriously though though no ones wants to live alone at alater age ...its not so nice

I agree, no one wants to be alone, but I don't agree on jumping on the first bandwagon without considering the consequences. Indeed, you must compromise and sacrifice, but it should never be antagonizing ;)

Bee…Vatiis happening sweet sis…yuaar not vanting at all?

Ah perhaps some of us have it all and don’t need anything. J

Oh Sectioner ….The requirements have been so diluted we barely get what we dream about.

Dawaco So clever and yet so logical…we can only speculate till we get on the bandwagon …however, no harm in dreaming right?

Waterlily…I second that ….you would never know till you stop hunting for that ready made package that never comes…the trick is to try anything once that way u know what you are in for.

Cawo …You better jump or else you wouldn’t know even the consequences…. dearest we learn from mistakes and not from looking in from the outside. You got to be there to know how hot that kitchen is….

In away we all want what’s best but sometimes all that glitters isn’t gold; so beware of that sheep in a wolf/wolverine skin…

N*Star...angry? who's angry? I'm not angry...just mildly vexed. :mad: :mad:

Dawaco,

ila soo gaadh the prozac pls...I've ran out of my stash n am suffering!

Shaqsii...

LoL..hardly.

Originally posted by MsWord:

Most of y'all want a beautiful down to earth female that will love you truly. Who can clean,cook, that has a sense of humor but isn't a attention seeker. :eek: .Good luck!

I don’t think asking for that is too much.. no?

All that u stated is a mandatory …

What don’t u not do, from what u said?

Is u not beautiful?

Are u not down to earth?

Pebbles   

My knight would have to a zulian look alike. atleast 7'9" tall, he can't weigh more than 130lbs, he has to be skinner than me. Someone that likes to be dominated, for I have this fetish fantasy about beating up the guy for no g'reason. he has to be a geel jiro, ;) one who would be fasinated with every minor thing I do, b/c waxaan kamid dee "AmerikA"...One that would cherish my flaws, for throughout the past years I have a great deal of stored up energy, humongous bottom apple (looks like stuffed up pillow), I'm an inch taller than ur average midget :cool: But alas, I too can't find my mr right! :(

Loool....Now here is a true to self lady.....Im sure there are plenty of geel jire who wouldnt mind being squashed as long as u pay the costs of his living. Just make sure you kick the daylights out of him if not just sit on him till he can breath nomore ;)