Suldaanka

A historic day - 26th of Jan 1991. Afwayne seeks protection from Kenya's Daniel Arap Moi

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

I am not sure this is historical accurate. Of course, Gen. Afweyne, like the coward that he was, run away from his seat of power in January 26 of 1991. But he didn't went to Kenya straight away. But rather he went to his region of Gedo, where he proceeded to plot and gather up his forces along the lines of planning his forceful return to the capital (i.e., Rogaal-Celis).

He stayed there put for more than a year and few months in that Gedo region. And in late spring of 1992 he decided to take a big "military gamble" by invading the capital Mogadishu in a two-directional frontal attack. Particularly after he thought that Gen. Aideed and Mr Ali Mahdi had fatally weakened the "cohesiveness" of the USC forces (along a sub-clannish lines) due to their "bloody four (4) months" deadly battle for the supremacy of Mogadishu. Which was a needless battle that had completely destroyed the bulk of that "pearl on the Indian Oceans" (as the city was then known for throughout its history). And their battle had raged, ceaselessly, from late 1991 till early 1992.

Hence, once he gathered his forces he then came through Baydhabo (which is the original reason of why the "Somalia's famine of 1992" happened there), and through Kismayo with all of his "who-is-who" of his "Faqash generals".

And as history could easily attest to with enough evidence, he was decisively defeated by Gen. Aideed's forces in near Afgoye. Which was the spring of 1992. He was then chased back to Gedo region and onto border areas with Kenya, since he had his military base in that region.

Consequently, it was the spring of 1992 that he finally left Somalia for good from Gedo region by crossing the border into Kenya, whilst the Kenyan's security forces were, presumably, waiting for him to receive him there at the border.

However, he did not loitered around long in Kenya. For he moved immediately to Nigeria and to Lagos where another miserable African's dictator by the name of Gen. Ibrahim Babangida was running the show there. And it was him who game him the "political asylum" in Nigeria where he lived till he died there (allegedly in the toilet). Which was the summer of 1995.

This is the correct "chronological details" of the "deserving demise" of Gen. Afweyne and his inglorious as well as ignominious political end, starting from January of 1991 till the summer of 1995.

So I guess, Mr Abdi in confusing the two years of 1991 and 1992, which means, the first one (1991) was when he was chased away from Villa Somalia, and it was January of that year, just to be precise. And the second one (1992), was when he was totally and irrevocably was evicted from the country itself as a whole.

Hence, I could surmised to say that if Mr Abdi's brother was a member of the Kenyan's security delegations that had welcomed Gen. Afweyne into Kenya when he was fleeing his own country of Somalia and crossing the border from Gedo's region into Kenya, then it was probably in Spring (late April and early May) of 1992 when he did that, and that was when it had happened.

• Like 1

Oodweyne   

Now to the Commentary.

So after 29 years precisely to the date in which previous Faqash dictator of Somalia was kicked out, gloriously, to the touched down, we now apparently have unrepentant "true believer" of that same "Faqash Ideology". And, of course, I am talking about none other than the chap by the name of Mr Farmaajo of Villa Somalia.

However, it seems that the salient differences is that unlike the last Faqash leader of Somalia, namely, Gen. Afweyne, who actually thought he owned the freaking country (let alone his Villa Somalia before he was chased away), this new Faqash kid on the block, is basically a "glorified guest", a mere "tolerated invitee" into power by others of whom he married their girl (if you like).

And in a year time hence, they will be able to tell him that his "lucrative gig" of pretending to rule anything in Somalia is over. And since he came with two large and empty suitcases and a decent suits he seemed have bought for himself from Buffalo of Upstate New-York on his way to Mogadishu, and given that he is being "filling" up them suitcases in the last four (4) years or so with whatever "loot" in which he was "collecting" it from the slush-fund largess of the Qatari's lucre that he could get his hands on it. Then now is the time he ought to be done for good from Mogadishu and from Villa Somalia altogether, really.

Which means he will "politely" be told to make himself disappear from the place. Since it's the turn of the "H-Block-elites" time to run the political show of Somalia. It's like what the Brits call "Buggin's turn" at the wheels of a management of a firm, or at the seat of power.

Which means what you have in here is a circle of "predictable rotation" in-terms of who will be running the show at any given time between the "H-Block-elites" and the "D-block-elites" duopoly.

Hence, that is the "saving grace" for Somalia (i.e,. the South) when it comes for them to count their blessing. Given unlikely the last true believer of the "Faqash Ideology", who in turn had required guns and blood sacrifice to be gotten rid off as well as through a protracted warfare, this current one came through at the door of a pseudo-ballot-box, done by group of Somali's parliamentarians. And he will quietly go by the same method, come January of next year of 2021.

Consequently, one last point that needs to be mentioned in here is that the war to end that "Faqash Ideology" actually had started, at least in the south, around 1989 and it had concluded by the spring of 1992, with the eviction of Gen. Afweyne from the country.

And in the then north of the country, namely, the present day Somaliland Republic, the war to get rid off that "Faqash Ideology" actually started much earlier than in 1988. Which means the war was raging on as a get-go from 1981 onward at the earliest.

• Like 1

Oodweyne   

Now To a Brief Discursive Details.

Those of you who are of young age may not know much of Somali history (or may not even care that much of it). But the concept of "Faqash Ideology" you keep on hearing from the likes of me intoning on about it doesn't actually denote a "clan name". But rather it's a "political concept" that indeed defines a "State's power ideology". 

What I mean by that is that if you take the example of Syria, it has a similar "Faqash Ideology" in action in which you will able to observe there. It's call a pure form of "Patrimonial State Ideology", which says a leader (or basically the dictator) and his immediate family has the uncontested right to own the freaking country.

And beyond that he has the right to hire a "teeming loyal foot-soldiers" in-order to upheld his dictatorship through his clan, as the case was with Gen. Afweyne. Or he will have the right to raise his "enforcing army" through his particular religious sect, as the case was (and still is) with Assad's dictatorship with their Syria's version "Faqash Ideology" being seen in action there.

Which is, as I said it a State's power ideology that will actually have no "restraining guardrail", or even social remorse from the very notion of destroying a whole nation if that nation somehow refuses to be "owned" like so much of a "glorified chattel" or as a "lucrative property" by a single dictator and his family, as the case can be seen from what has happened, rather tragically, to that much abused State of Arab Republic of Syria. 

Understand that and you will finally see how wider the notion of "Faqash Ideology" could literally encompass across different nations and across time. Since, it has many guises, names, and it's easily applicable (as a organizing principle) to nations as diverse as that of Iraq under Saddam,  Libya under Qaddafi, Syria under Al-Assad family, and finally, Somalia under Gen. Afweyne.

Moreover I suspect we may see Djibouti go down that route. And by that I mean that although up to now Mr IOG seems to have been clever enough to "hide" the ugly side of seeing a whole nation call Djibouti been "tailor-made" to be "owned in perpetuity" as a "property" by a single family (like Syria under Assad's family) which is what Djibouti really is gearing up to be with lots of "distracting facade"to which to hide that "truth", but at the moment that "point of clarity" for Djibouti is not now yet at hand.

However that moment will come when we see who Mr IOG is likely to have "chosen" to be his successor (after he had groomed him most likely) so that he wishes for him to take over from him. Hence at that moment his "true color" of believing a Djiboutian's version of "Faqash Ideology" will manifest itself openly before the public of that nation. Particularly, if he, like the late Mr Al-Assad Senior, decides that his own his blood (mostly his son) should start "owning" Djibouti as a country and as a nation after he passes away.

Consequently, at that point we will see the true implication of what is in store for Djibouti. And it will be a truly horrendous political prospect, really, in any which way you dice it. So in a nutshell "Faqash Ideology" is actually an international state ideology (at least in-terms of its conceptual frame-work of understanding what it should entail for the whole nation in which such ideology may have been applied to it).

It has been in existence ever since man learned how to organize himself into communities and political polities, and then proceeded to ascertain how power of that duly formed community should be exercise. Who should do or carry out those "acts of exercising power". And on what term he should do it at the behest of the whole "demos". This State's ideology had assumed many bewildering guises. It was observed through many historical manifestations. It exist even under Communism's dictatorship, as the case of three (3) generations of North Korean's Kim's family dictatorship can be made "akin" to a pure form of "Faqash Ideology" in action. Whilst accepting that their version of this State's ideology is likely to be assuming a "guise" that makes a sense to the North Korean's themselves as they come under the cosh of that age-old ideology.

It has always have many "cultural underpinnings" in which ever country that this ideology was tried on will readily recognized it. Which in turn gives vim and strength during its flowering period. And by that I mean just like Gen. Afweyne had songs, plays and cultural outputs made out specifically for him, and indeed the cultural landscape of the nation was required to "glorify" him and his "Faqash Ideology", so does Al-Assad has a similar things going on for him out there in Syria. And so does Kim's family out there in North Korea, who have a similar or a replica version of the same "cultural glorification" of his "Faqash Ideology", even if it comes through with the age-old Korean's cultural artifacts.

But at the heart of it it's State Ideology that treats the common public-wheel as a property of the dictator and of his family alone. Not as the property of the people of that nation owning their nation. Not even a political party owning a nation (like the manner CCP of the PRC believe in when it comes to its responsibility to Chinese State). No, on contrary, this version of "pure form of patrimonial State ideology" actually hold that the State, the nation, the people, and everything else that is within it, belongs to the dictator and to his family. And to boot, that dictator, should have the "uncontested right" to perpetuate that "lucrative state of affairs" for his family into generations to come.

Hence that was what was in stored as a "historical prospect" for the Somalis in Somalia under Gen. Afweyne. And it was indeed waiting for Somalia, if, for some flukely reason or other, he were to have been rather successful in subduing and crashing, completely, his political opponents throughout Somalia by sheer force alone. Like present-day Al-Assad family have done it to Syria, rather tragically.

In one brief sentence, you can argue reasonably, that, "Faqash", as a "political ideology" means a State that is nothing but a "Patrimonial kleptocracy" centered on the conceit of a self-serving dictator and his family alone, with a "complete monopoly of violence" at his disposal as he sees fit. It was the case of Saddam's Iraq. It was the case of Qaddafi's Libya. It is still the case with Al-Assad's Syria. And finally, it was intended to be case with Gen. Afwyne's Somalia. Particularly if he were to have been rather victorious against his opponents. Which fortunately for Somalis, he didn't succeeded in establishing such a long-lasting and deleterious "ideologically-motivated" political State over the rest of the Somali peninsula.

• Like 2

gooni   

Taariikhda waxaa laga qoraa caddaan iyo madaw midkood ama waa laysku dhex daraa.

Caddaanka iyo quruxdeedu waa intuu talada hayay oo aan bini aadamka u ekayn.

Madawga iyo foolxumadeeduna waa intuu tagay oo aan bahalada noqonay.

Snm waxay isku meel dhigaysa bashaar azad iyo siyaad barre

Azad wali wakiilkiisii wuxuu ka dhex doodayaa qaramada midoobay ama UN'ka.

Aydoo aduunkoo dhan daawanayo fuustooyin qarax wada oo dadka guryahooda ku duminaya.

ilmo radiic ah ama naaska hooyadii kaliya ku nool oo hooyadii dhagax hoostii ku dhimatay asna lug ka go'ay bay daawadaan maalin walba.

Smn maskax la'aantooda diyaarado hargaysa kor maray, labo gabdhood oo ku dhicisay, bay taariikh aqoonsi ka dhigteen.

Oodweyne   

Hello Folks,

Would somebody be good enough to tell this sniffling, low-born, aggravating troll call Gooni that what we are actually discussing in this threat is stuff like history (a verifiable history, no less). Political philosophy (as in the origin of "Faqash Ideological concept"). And finally, we are homing-on into the "telltale sign" of the reality of any State or nation that in turn could indicate as to whether they are "susceptible" (and why) to that sort of "virulent political ideology", like so much of a bad virus that could be in the air.

All of that, therefore, is wordy (or mouthful) way of saying that since he hasn't got much of anything of substance to which to contribute in here. Then he really ought to make himself disappear from here. And go on to sell his "trolling tactics" at some where else, really. 

gooni   
5 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Hello Folks,

Would somebody be good enough to tell this sniffling, low-born, aggravating, troll, call Gooni, that what we are actually discussing in this threat is stuff like history (a verifiable history, no less). Political philosophy (as in the origin of "Faqash Ideological concept"). And finally, we are homing-on into the "telltale sign" of the reality of any State or nation that in turn will indicate as to whether they are "susceptible" (and why) to that sort of "virulent political ideology", like so much a bad virus that could be in the air.

All of that, therefore, is wordy (or mouthful) way of saying that since he hasn't got much of anything of substance to which to contribute in here. Then he really ought to make himself disappear from here, and go on to sell his "trolling tactics" at some where else, really. 

My friend 

You never made a good and helth debate ever.
Why you going court without shoes?

Hadii aadan doonayn ra'yiga dadka kale duriyada ha dhaafin.

Aabihii umadana been haka sheegin haduu sidii azad idiin layn lahaa maanta sawirkiisa yaad dhunkan lahayd magiciisana waxaad ka hor marin lahayd (sayid) ka dibna (Ra'iis.)

Apophis   
18 minutes ago, gooni said:

My friend 

Why you going court without shoes?

Hadii aadan doonayn ra'yiga dadka kale duriyada ha dhaafin.

Aabihii umadana been haka sheegin haduu sidii azad idiin layn lahaa maanta sawirkiisa yaad dhunkan lahayd magiciisana waxaad ka hor marin lahayd (sayid) ka dibna (Ra'iis.)

Ninyahow doofarka adinka un ba cabudi jiray, oo abo idin aha.

Oodweyne   
16 hours ago, gooni said:

My friend 

Gooni,

Remember when I have told you a long, long time ago, that you are not only "illiterate Ina-Gummeed", but also you are the contemptible sort who doesn't even have any freaking idea what on earth he was supposed to be talking about it?

Well, do you remember it? And just in case you don't then let me say that this gibberish stuff in which you have spread-painted in here is the evidence of it. This in here is what I was getting at that time, really.

Hence, sorry to say this, but you don't actually warrant a debate of any kind in here at all.

However, if you are still that minded to "improve" yourself, I could then easily recommend for you a few low end good English books to which to tussle with it (at night) at your own pace. Since your mean intelligence actually precludes any of the high-brow stuff of any kind. So, let me know what you say to that, mate. Instead of wasting your time in an endless trolling tactics round here in this joint call SOL.

Got that now, yea Ina-Gummeed

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Apophis   
On 1/26/2020 at 12:31 PM, Suldaanka said:

If it wasn’t for Mohamud Barrow, chief of the Kenya army back then he would have been captured by Aideed and shot.

And rightfully soI might add.

He run from Gedo and we know how Aideed took his revenge.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
8 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Ninyahow doofarka adinka un ba cabudi jiray, oo abo idin aha.

I have known a lot of good people from the late tyrant's clan so the "doofaar worshippers" don't represent the whole clan but themselves. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

23 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I have known a lot of good people from the late tyrant's clan so the "doofaar worshippers" don't represent the whole clan but themselves. 

The funny thing is everyone worked for him. They even behave like him. Just examine every so called Somali of the last 30 years apart from Ciigaal who was genuine politician.

Don't bother with axadkaas.

gooni   
2 hours ago, Apophis said:

If it wasn’t for Mohamud Barrow, chief of the Kenya army back then he would have been captured by Aideed and shot.

And rightfully soI might add.

He run from Gedo and we know how Aideed took his revenge.

Saxib 
Mahamud Barrow, kuwan uunsanaya miyuu ka caqli badnaa?

Adeer

Daniel arab moi wuu kala yaqaanay libaax waraabe dhaawacay iyo doofaar uu dhaqdo.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Lool, listen to this "imbecilic Ina-Gumeed" talking as if Gen. Afweyne was "mauling lion" or some such conceited hallucination. When in fact, if ever there was a historical coward in the Somali peninsula, then one can confidently say that Gen. Afweyne would have win in a hands down manner that competition of who was the "most despicable and yellow-bellied coward of all time". 

After all, he was chased away, so ignominiously, so brazenly, so contemptuously, twice within two years. Which was when he was first chased away from Villa Somalia in January of 26 of 1991. And then for good measure, he was defeated in an open fight in his attempt to return back into Mogadishu in 1992. And then most of shaming of all, he was even chased away like the coward that he was, both, from his region of Gedo and from Somalia altogether in 1992. And he was never to returned there till his "lifeless body" was returned back into Somalia and into Gedo region at the summer of 1995, for decent burial.

And yet this "dishonorable history" of that vanquished dictator being in this sort of glaringly pitiful sight to behold - in chapter and in verse, no less - we still have this waffling plonker by the name of Gooni who is so breezily trying to make up all sort of tall and fictitious stories about how that "coward of a dictator" was some kind of a "scalp-taking-lion" of the ferocious sort.

Moreover, despite his best failing effort to "polish" such unmitigated disastrous turn of events for that lamentable and unmourned dictator, it's still the case that the grand Somali history will verily indict Gen. Afweyne as a dictator who essentially went down in the "history books" as a man who had "his tail between his own legs", when he was last seen, alive, in the Somali peninsula.

Some lion, indeed.

What a shameful and absurd history to contend with, or to live down on with it, indeed this is, really. 

Apophis   
3 hours ago, gooni said:

Saxib 
Mahamud Barrow, kuwan uunsanaya miyuu ka caqli badnaa?

Adeer

Daniel arab moi wuu kala yaqaanay libaax waraabe dhaawacay iyo doofaar uu dhaqdo.

Haa saxib,

Mohamud Barrow duuqi oo nafta hayso buu asylum siyaay. Doofar ayu aha laakin hoyo cida aya dhashay.

reer abtibimo ayu ku bahsaday.