Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

Miriam1   

lool Darman i think we will leave out the other nomads by turning it to an arabic chat icon_razz.gif

I left Qatar :( a few years ago to come to Canada, but hey i was there the entirty of my lovley childhood smile.gif

FYI :rolleyes: , its the way a girl carries herself way that is important,my sweet cousin is 200+ and she is by far one of the most beautiful girls I have seen.

OUHH OUHH I will bring the arabic tapes ! some aghnam, Ehab Tawfic and Asalah to bring out our egpytian traits. :D

And if ur guys are lucky i might put on a once a year event,my world renowned belly dancing lol ;)

Jaabir   

so you are fat then !! if thats the case, then i dont think anyone would like to see you belly dancing :D:D:D or even booty shaking lol :D:D:D

Miriam1   

lol@Darman icon_razz.gif , to begin with ya xabib who invited u ! i thougt it was a GIRL'S NITE out thereby..no guys redface.gif

Wait..i know i have horrible memory but i know I didnt say i was "fat", so hun ur assuming, which immediately makes an a$$ out of u and not out of me lol :D

and i find the term FAT offencive :mad: i prefer slighty unpropotioned in terms of weight lool.

so with those rude comments ur out of the guest list

Goodnight to you Mr.

Senora   

Darman......

why dont you practice what u preach??

For someone to be telling others to keep up with the regular conversations, your sure are doing a heck of a job!!

whats up with you and this whole "accuse ppl of being fat crap"........i didnt mind it at first, cause i can see how you would assume that, but now you just being ignorant and rude!!

By most of your posts, i take it you have a girlfriend, so you should know firsthand that women dont really like being called Fat! I know I'm not fat, but its still not cool to call someone that........

Jaabir   

I thought you said you "Women could be fat and still be pretty !!??" :eek: :rolleyes: So how come you think calling a lady FAT is an insult ? you know what.. i dont think i will ever understand you girls.. screw the party, i am going out with my guys and throw some hoops :D:D

Ariadne   

my goodness! here we go with the fat crap again. I swear some people have turned into nazis with this. Meaning I'm skinny and your fat so I'm automatically all of the above and you are garbage. I have only one thing to say;

down with fat nazis! (who try to watch how they breathe out very closely just so they won't look "fat").

It just seems so bloody ridculous to me

nah girl i got plans, see travling soon so gotta be ready....u know!!!!!!!!!!! but hey next time maybe i will be there...how about u, u ready for it? got the outfit yet to wear???

Jaabir   

well.. i am thinking of wearing Macawiis and Shaati.. u know.. keeping it Hido yo dhaqan.. think i might score some digits like that ?? :D:D:D

lol@darman

yes yes wear ur macawiis and shaati, hope all the girls at the party don't chase u around, we don't see guys wearing macawiis and shatti anymore :(

Girls by the way who's going to the party?

Jaabir   

No wonder all the girls were laughing at me :mad: :mad: anyways.. are you going to watch Malibu's most wanted tonight ?? i think its funny :D:D:D

Jaabir   

I hear ya, say... don’t you think finding an honest, loving, and kind soul mate is getting harder by the minute!! i just want to kiss this bachelorship lifestyle good bye, but dont seem to find the right person.. do u feel me.

HONEY-D   

Darman

I hear ya, say... don’t you think finding an honest, loving, and kind soul mate is getting harder by the minute!! i just want to kiss this bachelorship lifestyle good bye, but dont seem to find the right person.. do u feel me.

Is that y u became stalker :D . Sorry to break the new for u but as long as u've got that stinging attitude no woman will ever come anywhere near u. :D:D:D