Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Love doesn't exist or does it?

Well, I know that your avator expresses your present moods (that's why it's changed so often :D ). Look at it, it's of a pale woman with downcast eyes. Her head hanging with the pressures of life. You've been under the 'love is for losers' and 'life sucks' funk.

Am I getting warm? ;)

^ WHAT! Warm? Try icy cold! How can you be so wrong, Red? I'm rather shocked. How is it you haven't noticed what a mellow, loving creature I have become of late? Avatars mean nothing! I'm a changed woman, I tell you. A changed woman!

Oh...and I completely believe in love. I think it a wonderful thing. If they sold it, I would buy a trolley load. :cool:

nemo   

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

^^ Magaceedi i like ur thinking sis, i will do my part by trice-pairing up wit u and another sis ... ( always wanted a girl Down Under on top of the Pommy one )

I don't know about sharing personally :eek: but when I'm looking for thee one then time can change me to be more mature about it. Untill then laters :D

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Malaha war la'aan baa ku haysee cishqigu dad badan buu laayey.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if many of these so-called deaths attributed to
cishq
were, in fact, battles lost to Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Malaria, Cholera or many other communicable diseases as the symptoms would have largely been the same.
Typhoid is prevalent in Somalia???I guess we learn something everyday. I doubt anyone can mistake these sever and miserable diseases for cashaq! You are pushing your view just a tad dear.

We Somali ppl are way too sophisticated to miss the diagnosis of such diseases. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^R u serious about this
Qalanjo
? Didn't you hear
Ghamiil's
verses about love....

لوكان ÙÙŠ قلبي كقدر قلامة

لغيرك ماأتتك رسائلي

Or
Cilmi Boodhari's
songs about it. Malaha war la'aan baa ku haysee cishqigu dad badan buu laayey. Dadka qaar baa weli u buka! Aniga qudhayduu waayadaan fara kulul igu hayey
:D
...adna waxaad leedahay maba jiro.

Warkaa dib ugu noqo gabar. Waa jira i say

Jaceyl aan lagu lawadin waqtigaaga yuuna lumin.

How is that for my Somali. :D

hodman   

by Castro

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if many of these so-called deaths attributed to cishq were, in fact, battles lost to Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Malaria, Cholera or many other communicable diseases as the symptoms would have largely been the same.

I always thought that was the case for these cases but I like the idea of love though :D

Does love exist? I guess it depends on your mood for the day~ Me today? I say no comments :D

Love is generally over-rated I agree with the sister who said it does exist but not forever coz that is a fantasy

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Weligiinba inkira; markuu idinku dhaco inta TB moodaan anti-biyootik iskala daala
. Castro madaxiisa allaha ka shubo

Qix qix qix...Antibiyotik kulaha...Atheer inaba caadhi ma'oho[Arintaasi. :D ].

Love actually stinks,Uff icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

LOL@Stoic. Yeah that is pretty elementary.

mBIOS is just unhealthy in my opinion.I see MO's everywhere dude. *shudders*

Love is for babies and senior citizens.

:D:D @@Love is for the babies and senior citizens.

and here i thought the former is too young for it while the latter is too senile. maxay ii keentay :D .