Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Love doesn't exist or does it?

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishy:

I don't have to rush him to the Masjid. Everything I need to know is in his eyes and, smile when he looks at me.

Hmmm. Do you have a temperature gauge (thermometer) at home? :D

Edited to add: And I'm from
Booraano
, not Kuntursomething. Get your facts right
Atheer.

Booraano? LOOOOL. Atheer wherever that place is, neither you nor I wanna be from there. Kix Kix Kix.

Booraane ku lahaa :D . An unmistakable symptom of love. Adeer Qardhaas :D doono to minimize the impact of this thing.

Bishaaro, I thought you were from Allan-Vuuto; a remarkable town near Buule-Warbe :D .

hodman   

Haye, waan fahanay inay SL independence day tahay laakin "
idhi idhi
-da iyo qararam qararam-ta iyo hadaladan
Qaldaan
:D
aad ku hadlaysaan indhaha hanaga galina nooh.

:D:D

Independence day wali weeyaan baan ku IDHI sxb laakiinse it's the only Somali I know how to write can hardly write the other one ku iri just sounds funny to me Qaldaan lama yidhaahdo Bishaarow jawaabteeda waa tu aanan kuu quudhin :D How about my Somali now

Nephissa   

^^ Bishaaroow kute!! L000L. Horta waaba yaabee ninee ii qabtaa inaa ahay mia? Walee iyo bilee inaad Qaldan tahay. :D

Xiinow, odaygaan wuxu la damdam leeyahay, wuxu qardhaasuu rabaa! Hanagu soo dayn Ilaah hadaa taqaan. :D

Castro   

Mayee nin kuuma haysatee way kaa toocsanaysaa. How about that for a thick foreign dialect? :D

Xiinow, I don't understand why people here think I'm from Boorama. What could possibly have given them that impression, I wonder?

Islaantaydii intayna bustaha banaanka ii dhigin waan ka caraabiyay meeshan anigu. I can't keep up with this insomniac younger generation. I got kids to feed (cereal) in the morning. :D

Nite y'all.

^^Bal adba :D ? U sheegay oo u sheegay oo dadkaani waa dhagala'a yihiin adeer :D .

Afisyoone is Castro's birthplace. Qof walbow xusuuso :D .

P.S: Aniga qudhayda caawa waa lay baqay :D wallee. G'Nite and fii ammaanilaah.

hodman   

^^ that is good one toocsanaysaa kulahaa

Bishy that was a typo I don't think ur a dude sheekadii jacaylka ayaa ila tagtay dee

Castro   

Beed? Lol. Iyo kajabna ugu dar waliba. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Afisyoone
is Castro's birthplace. Qof walbow xusuuso

Walee hurdo la'aan iyo laabjeex iskugukay darsami caawa. Atheer isbitaal digfeer to kaaso bobulare to afisyoone to madiina. Intaa xasuusta ama ha xasuusaninee kii dib dambe Boorane iyo wax aan loo joogin ii keena waan isku dhamaanayna.

hodman   

Boorame maxaa laguugu tuhmayaa dee sxb ma bari baad kasoo jiiraysay. Boorame is supposedly a nice place aa huuno :D

Nephissa   

^ :D

Bal horta kaalaya, dadkan maxa Casapopulare loogu sheegay? Mid walba Xamar weliga ma argte marka tirahdo, wuxu la soo boodaa, Haaa :D Cinema Shuun gadaasheedan daganaa. Casapopulare waxay ahayd Dixon-tiina aye?

Hodman: Mac mac malabeey :D

Isha baa igu taagan weli akhyaarta, hurdo wacan.

Xirsiyoow: Buulo somthing xagee la yiraa? Anigu waxan ka imid Tuulo Buuryoqab meel la yiraa, weligaa ma maqashay? icon_razz.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

lol you nasty people stop the grins. Don't pollute idead of love with physical stuff.

And so the grins continue

Janna   

Is everyone in love? Who here besides from Bishy is in love? Love is a temporary insanity which is curable by marriage, no? Love erupts the mind causing one to become mad. Love is meant to be a eternal happiness blossoming between two. Which cannot be calculated. Sensible individuals become blinded by love leading them to do actions outside their characteristics.

Janna   

Originally posted by Google_uk:

I THINK Lexus has just had her heart broken .. and is showing the usual signs of rejecting love .,. well love does exist i think .. well it does for women anyway ... and some men i seen destroyed by love ..

ALexus u still have one chance at love .. use it wisely..

Is it possible to have your heartbroken if you were never in love? Infatuation has been confused with the existence of love. Many claim to be in love, little to their dismay they are only lusting, especially men. Men are known to fight wars over lust.

Khalaf   

PS: Scarlet you can sit with me to finish your book soon, when I sign my life away in few months!

sounds like u going to prison :D

Mubarak on your happiness and Allah bless ur union sis….on another thread u said u won’t be an “obedient wifeâ€â€¦.but doesn’t the lover submit to their beloved?

ALexus thanks for asking does love exist…instead of is a “farah†capable of love….some enjoy making entertainment out of us.