Saalax

Presidential candidate from Somaliland region for Somalia 2021 elections

galbeedi   

On 1/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, Alpha Blondy said:

this is not the first time Mr Osman has launched a Somalia-focused political party. way back in 2009,

He is not the typical guys coming from Somaliland for different reasons. He always believed in Somali Weyn. He is more unionist like Maareeye and others who come and go.

This Osman guy is the real deal. I know him. During Hiil Qaran days we were allies.

I do not like those who just come from Hargeisa or other places and get the job while the long suffering unions are outsiders. It has been always like that.

Oodweyne   
17 hours ago, galbeedi said:

This Osman guy is the real deal. I know him. During Hiil Qaran days we were allies.

I do not like those who just come from Hargeisa or other places and get the job while the long suffering unions are outsiders. It has been always like that.

Galbeedi,

You see how difficult you are finding when it comes to swallowing the political reality on the ground in the Somali peninsula, my friend.

After all, here you are telling us, with straight face, that this guy is the real deal. Right? Well, few years ago it just so happens that he was actually in the Kulmiye party's band-wagon back in Somaliland. And before that he was in "some-kind-of-one-man-show" political absurd theater of the kind that says he was a believer of a Somali-weyn's political ideology.

Hence, here what we have, in essence, is a man who changed his "political shirts", twice in a row, each time in the opposite direction than the previous one. And yet here you are actually forswearing to us in the sense of "affirming" the real political belief-system and the real abiding principle in which this "political hustler" on the make was supposed to be believing in it.

Saaxiib, you really need to develop a well tune "political antenna" to which to "detect" the innate "difference" between the argument in which a passing chancer tells you he believes in on one hand, and the real and substance-laden argument of those who are true to their belief, whatever it may be, and come what may, actually believe in it.

But so far, if I may use a passing "analogy" from my Electronic experiences in designing DSP system, one can say that you essentially and really strike me as a confused person, who in turn was trying to listen to a "fading signal" that is being broadcast on a intermediate low band frequency channel with lots of interfering "white noises" coming in from the adjacent high band frequencies, without having any decent "low-pass filter" to which tune out all of the noises and all of the interfering higher frequencies...😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1