Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

IF - Call from Somali government to you, What position would You.....

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I would decline.

I second that.

Personally, an independent, private multi-billion dollar business would do me just fine.

And I would hire only foreigners and very competent Somalis... There goes your stup!d no foreigners policy Moti icon_razz.gif.

OG Moti   

Sxb mr Business man yaa visa kusiinaa for your foriegners, even if they do have visa i will find a way to stop them, like i find something in their bags ;) ... I will be very productive for my Somalia.. I will protect my people from abuse, inshaAllah.. peace

N.O.R.F   

Ministers tend to sit around and do nothing and at the asme time go to all the official functions.

I would rather work within a department, such Transport, Education or Development, do some 'real' work for your country!

Shoobaro, hate to be the bearer of bad news but there isnt much construction going on at the moment due to the Dollar being strong again and the Shilling loosing value everyday. Therefore being constructive is actually un-constructive in financial terms!

Pacifist   

Minister of Foreign Affairs

That would do me right ;)

Seriously though not a minister but actually i will settle for Director of Foreign Affairs. :D

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

First of all I did not ask more, and i didnt ask to be BOSS, I am asking a position to protect somalia and to give some payback to our suffering nation..

Arabs will not put a foot in Somalia.. that is a final decision, and I will ask not to be under the minister of interrior ..

Somali Arabs? : Any person who has somali blood will enter with specific conditions

Condition one: They will be taken to a camp, and we will do Dhaqan celis for 6 months then given a test to see if we can trust them to join our civilized nation..

Condition Two
they will not take part in politics

Codition Three
they are not allowed to own any land or business unless they prove to be full somalis and pass the dhaqan celis test

Few nations that will be very much controlled

1. Gulf countries
- Visa and stay in the country not more than 3 weeks with one day speding in the Airport for questioning and one day in the ministery of interrior for further questioning

2. Western World
Visa from inside somalia, embessies can not issue Visas for them, and it must not exceed 3 days.. one day questioning in the Airport

3. Asian
India, Philippines iyo waxeynu garanweynay.. No visa unless kafiil or sponsor and must not leave their hotels while stay in Somalia

4. America
special case.. no entry under any conditions, their embassy must be run by a Somali and should not be bigger than a 2 room house with no flag on top, maybe Somali Flag ..

These are my plans and not subject for negotiation... I must be given that position inshaAllah

peace

I hope You are being sarcastic here!!!..If not so.. You wonder why we will neva get anywhere... a Country ruled by warlords and its citizens are full of ignorants and some of those who learned have the above ideologies or too selfish to engage!!!

Allah helps us all!!

^^^LEGEND, SPEAK ON BROTHA.

First of all, no nation, even as corrupted as somalia would ever trust you to sit in office, much less vote you in to lead anything, anywhere, anytime.

People with your way of thinking, are doomed to failure, OG MUG. Therefore you will never get anywhere with that type of mentality.

Forget politics, you can't even be trusted to lead a group of kindergarten children to cross the streets, during play hour.(thats just the plain truth)

Minister of Labor . . . . will make sure the work starts at 6:00am and ends at 5:00pm no break and no lunch time. No one can be absent even for illness. This will continue for the first 5 years till the country recover from the civil war.

After 5 years,, One hour for lunch would be enough for everyone but in the offices not outside the duty station of the staff.

Hadii kelena, ..... i'll tell you later on,, lemme just go to the toilet and come back . . .

:D:D:D

Wiilo   

Waraa xaasid, adigaa sida shaqo ku bilaaway yaa markii lagu keenay dhulkaan, iyo wherever u are. Nagatag marnee, 8:ooam to 2:00 or 2:30pm, waraa anaga Muslin aan nahay salaadaan dukanaynaa, ka dibna as usual sideed saac iyo bar waa la seexdaa ok..............Lol :D:D

Aniga ma kuu dooran leheen Wasiirka Shaqada....'cause xaasid aa tahay nadhaaf.....

dhibkaada...........Looooooooooooooooooool :D

Go figure

Tuujiye   

Aniga waxaan furi lahaa iskool lugu dhaqan celinaayo Somalida qurbaha ku xumaday oo u maleya in Somalinimo tahay jaahilnimo..lol..

Waxaan ka bilaabi lahaa dad badan xagaan joogaan...lol..

wareer badanaa!!

Wiilo   

Garab Tuujiye sxb I agree with u, haa waa run dad badan aa moodo in ay Soomaalinimada tahay dambi..

Loooooooool :D:D

Go figure

Wiilo,,,,Shaqayso maa dembi iyo xaasidnimo ah . . waddankaan dhisanaynaa ,, shaqo badanaa loo baahan yahay,,, waqtigaaga inaad dalka u hurtaa loo baahan yahay inta uu dib uga soo kabanaayo dhibaatadii burburka.

Hadii intaas ay xaasidnimo tahay . . . haye Meelahaas kele ka shaqyso dalkana adiga waa lagaa mamnuucaa inaad soo gasho unless aad sidaa hore ku shaqaynayso . . . .

Garab Tuujiye,, dadkan aa leedahay dhaqan celisaa loo samaynaa aniga iyagaaban waddan ka u dhiibi lahaa waayo kuwii hore u joogay sida wax loo burburiyo iyo ********imo keliya ay yaqaanaan ,,, kuwanaaba ilbaxnimo iyo aqoon soo helay nooh . . .

OG Moti   

Lagent ZU sxb all i am doing is protect Somali people from these low class people, beside sxb i am just reflecting on them what they did to us..

LAZIEGirl: I am giving you a chance to be recognized by other nations and respected, how can you say about me corruption, I did not ask for money, i am just protecting and building a clean nation with dignity...

I dont seek office, our religion says those who seek office shouldnt get it.. so i am not seeking but i have a feeling i will be asked to take office even if i dont want to which is true.. I will do it for my people... and inshaAllah i will be fair.. and implement my plans and hopefully every Somali will help me because one finger can not wash a face..

Do not critize me .. be with me, help me build a nation.. beside i am a simple man and i will not accept more than the Airport officer.. peace

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Lagent ZU sxb all i am doing is protect Somali people from these low class people, beside sxb i am just reflecting on them what they did to us..

LAZIEGirl: I am giving you a chance to be recognized by other nations and respected, how can you say about me corruption, I did not ask for money, i am just protecting and building a clean nation with dignity...

Do not critize me .. be with me, help me build a nation.. beside i am a simple man and i will not accept more than the Airport officer.. peace

1- You call banning the other nationalities and rejecting them to enter our country as "Protection". Its not protection its hatred and discrimination. Besides, Mr.Og you recruited yourself as an Airport Officer, bro make yourself ready, you've got lots of works to do. The airport is one of the difficult places to work on this earth, its not about enjoying kicking otherz but also dealing with them in good manners and esteeming them. The Airport Officer is reflecting the Image of his country.

"If you wanna know how a country is civlized and developed just check their Airports and that's ennuf"

If you gonna kick the non-somalis and deal with them in a bad way, then excuse me you are not representing SOMALIA and nobody will recruit YOU :D

2- How come as an Officer you don't want to be critsized? you have to be ready for both: Critizing and Praising. Don't wait for praisings only.

Peace N da Neighbourhood (Cambodia, Syria and Kuwait who are welcoming & hosting otherz with respect and love LOOL )

Salam

OG Moti   

^^ Sister I agree with you with so many issues like Airport being one of the most difficult establishments in any country, however lets be realistic, I am ready for such position I do have experiences that can help build that Area effectively and efficiently..

You said Kuwait welcomes people.. let me tell you this, maybe you dont know how our people suffer, just because you dont suffer it doesnt mean you forget your people..

1. UAE Airport.. Somali women, children, and men sitting in the airport without food and without proper information given.. if they were whites they would be given hotels and everything they need or even dont need (VIP treatment just because they are Whites or westerns)

2. Kuwait Airport-- Big poster these following countries are allowed to enter without visa.. guess who they are:

All western (kaafir countries)

the only muslim country is Malaysia and brunie.. malayisa because they also allowed them to enter free, brunie they have more money than them.. where is the fairness

- In side kuwait - the salary of a white man is triple of that an Arab man and the white man has knowledge of 10% of the ARab man ... is that justice?

Saudi Arabia Airport - you going gor HAjj they say you are somali u are maskiin Hajj is not must on you.. who the hell are they to tell me Hajj is not must on me and who the hell are they saying Fatwa on me and telling what I am... is that Justice?

Dont tell me how i treat Arabs.. Syria i will welcome them, because they didnt discriminate me.. but other Arabs .. they will be treated just the same they treated us...

What i am saying is not what i inveted it is a payback.. our religion says " treat them as they treat you"

Westerns - they will bring problems, deseases like they did to Iraq and other countries.. and they will bring their stinky culture...

So let me build the nation, a nation of Islam, clean and protected from all bad things.. why are u blaming me for hoping to do the right thing.. help me help my nation.. I hope those who are not thinking just because they are blessed and not thinking of their people to wake up.. see beyond your imagination, beyond your limited circle.. feel your people.. go to dubia airport, go to other coutries open your mind see how your people live then come back and tell me i am wrong...

I am sad many of SOL people whom i respect thinking very limited thinking.. and amazed with the fake westernize idiologies and telling me i am wrong...

InshaAllah you will see ... how fair I would be if inshaAllah I take such a position, peace