Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

Ceebey tacaal

Coloow   

Somalis in Sweden are going through a tough time. Magaceeni ba! We have been shamed by greedy people who don't care about what they are doing to our name which has already hit a new low. It is like kicking a dead person!

A few months ago several somalis were arrested for "terrorism". A few others were arrested in Gothenburg on charges of tax fraud. Reading the papers, I have concluded that these people are guilty of book-keeping crimes. Many of them operate Xawaalah businesses (with transactions in excess of millions of dollars). They don't pay taxes; they live on the dole and in many cases these xawaalahas are officially NGO presumely catering to the needs of needy somalis and/or integrating somalis.

The somalis in big swedish cities live in areas where they have created their own norms- tribalism, fadhi-ku-dirir culture. Fraud/deciet are institutionalised.

The icing on the cake for magaceena dhintay came yesterday when a somali woman was found guilty of stealing 18 million SEK: this is the story I read; She ran a private kindergarten that is financed by public money (In Sweden, you are allowed to operate a private school- and offered public finance!). This private kindergarten, BISMILLAHI was attended by somali kids. Through false invoices, false number of kids etc she managed to direct 10 million to Dubai, and Muqdisho. She was given 5 years and her accomplices 3-1 year jail term.

Dozens of somali kids without a kindergarten; the papers/bloggs having a field day invoking the "S" word... what a shame!!!!!!!!!

Baashi   

Not a big deal. She has committed a crime and justice has been served. End of the story, period. Somalis are not the only people who have run-ins with the law or for that matter commit crimes. Greed is a human attribute.

Coloow   

Baashi, true , greed and crime are human traits. But this crime was committed by a "somali" woman; the xawaalah guys were in the news as aiding terrorits. The somali name is at stake. From my context, it hurts me as a somali to read about this kind of stories. I wouldn't mind if these people were called criminals (in sweden, the identity of criminals is not usually exposed).

underdog   

Originally posted by Aw Ibtilo:

Baashi, true , greed and crime are human traits. But this crime was committed by a "somali" woman; the xawaalah guys were in the news as aiding terrorits. The somali name is at stake. From my context, it hurts me as a somali to read about this kind of stories. I wouldn't mind if these people were called criminals (in sweden, the identity of criminals is not usually exposed).

Why are you so worried about what someone else thinks about you? Every ethnicity has criminals. you're going to have a rough life if you're affected by what someone thinks about you or your culture.

18 million was in salary for one months job while vacationing in dubai but there's 84 millin sek missing and dats about 6.5 million pounds i.e. 13 million dollars now thats wat i call fraud. But i know her personally and she was the daughter of one of many reer-baadiye that instant became sadex xidigle and ambassadors (her father was ambassador for netherlands) to all his clans-men from caabudwaaq

MZanzi   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

18 million was in salary for one months job while vacationing in dubai but there's 84 millin sek missing and dats about 6.5 million pounds i.e. 13 million dollars now thats wat i call fraud. But i know her personally and she was the daughter of one of many reer-baadiye that instant became sadex xidigle and ambassadors (her father was ambassador for netherlands) to all his clans-men from caabudwaaq

"Sheeko aan meesha oolin aad so dhex dhigtay"

Aaabaheed waxu ahaan jiray meesha malais weydiineen ee adeer qaraarka iyo oohinta iska tir tir

Nephissa   

W.A, waxa u dam-dam leedahay inaa bro Horn dhiiga ku kicisid.. :D .

a somali woman was found guilty of stealing 18 million SEK:

I admire people who crook the system, provided no one gets caught doing it. Doqonta inta laga qabanaayo inay meesha fadhido ma ahayn. Bal may cabudwaq iska aado.. :D

Baluug   

At the risk of sounding like I condone what this lady did, I can say that at least she didn't rob a liquor store or some other small-time crime. She had her eyes on the prize.

Paragon   

Lol@Liquor store. Oh why?

Anyway, islaanta she's got brains over her shoulders I'd say. All that money? Fo Sho I'll marry her any day (were she not hitched yet) and be her escapism-mastermind.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Lool :D:Dicon_razz.gif

At least she aimed high. I hate people he steal pennies or rob shops and liquor stores. Regardless of what you are doing, you should do it well and to the best of your ability. icon_razz.gif No point stealing few pounds here and there. Ganggisterad, subxanallah!

As for the terrorist guys; they are innocent. :cool:

Nepthhys and malika loool but i was just stating what the channels 3 in sweden stated that she was a child of former diplomat and the personal knowledge of her being from caabudwaq. None of that should make Horn fell targeted :D But the duumb thing is that she's facing very long prison sentence with her husband and besides the funny thing was during the court procedure she said her accountant stole all the money but then she couldnt explain renovation projects in the little kindergarten of 15.000 pounds monthly and the other somali workers in the place was like, '' we dont know of any renevotions while we worked there and one time a guy came and did a wall looool. I bet seing the look on theyr faces they were pissed off that they didnt get piece of the share when they heard the summs :D