Sign in to follow this  
Qodax Qorax

I love Dhaanto--Thread

lol istaqfurullah same here man sheytaanka iga badiyay caawa its the first time since ramadan started im listening to music, carafaatow lets agree on one thing aan kuso noqono threadkan after ramadaan. :)

oba hiloowlow;853127 wrote:
lol istaqfurullah same here man sheytaanka iga badiyay caawa its the first time since ramadan started im listening to music, carafaatow lets agree on one thing aan kuso noqono threadkan after ramadaan.
:)

Anigaba. And I blame brother Carafaad, asagaa waxaan meesha keenee. 058.gif Hees dhan waaba ka neefsaday until caawa and Shamso Maxamed Food's dhaanto was simply irresistible.

Waraa Carafaad aan kaa cibaadeysano, naga yaree bahasha until ciidda yaaqeey.

Carafaat;842251 wrote:

Bluelicious, imagine you and me going back to our roots and doing the dhaanto somewhere in myi between Wardheer and Wajaale. I bet you love myi, the smell, the air, the land, the camels. I can take you there.

Carafaat;844656 wrote:

New Dhaanto for Bluelicious.

Oh wow Carafaat so this is why you wanted me to come to this thread so eagerly what a suprise I love it. Lol I hate the miyi i'm a city girl always been you can't get the city out of me, don't think I would ever go to the miyi no way i'm not ready to go back home yet. What a sweet man you are dedicating a whole song to me I feel flattered. The Wardheer song is one of my favorites so you got major points ;)

Haatu   

Carafaat;758364 wrote:

lol at the guy saying 'meejaan' isntead of meeshaan. I thought this lahjad was peculiar to NFD only? :D