Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Hmmm Why!!!

Ariadne   

I personally don't like good or bad boys both of them are boring by my standards ...I like the weird boys ...bring on the freaks/weirdos (the midgets, the pirates and transvestite trolls)

just thinking about them makes me go into convulsions ;)

Ariadne   

Johnny Dep is hot no matter what role he plays but Johnny Dep+pirate custome+ eye liner

is very hot...so hot I start twitching :D

*twitches*

^^^NO Way!!!Hes so damn ugly in real life

Aqas caleyk

*spits*

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly

The wonders make-up creates.....turns an ulgy man into one very gorgeous pirate icon_razz.gif

Diamante   

I personally don't like good or bad boys both of them are boring by my standards ...I like the weird boys ...bring on the freaks/weirdos (the midgets, the pirates and transvestite trolls)

just thinking about them makes me go into convulsions

LOOOOOL...u weirdo!!!...seriously girlfriend u need help dee...caadi matihid! thanx for a much needed laugh

infact if a gal lets say goes into the wrong side of teh road she is condemned for teh rest of her life BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT FOR MEN, its as if society is blessing the men for doing that

^^ there's a saying, goes something like this: "A girl only got her reputation". I don't think a girl should do whatever a guy is attempting. It's true that certain things will damage a girl more than a guy, but honestly would you want to be known for those kind of things anyway?

Besides any "decent girl", who let's a bad guy distract her, is a shaqajaamad deep down, waiting to unleash herself. If she is truly a good decent girl as you say, then why in her friggin' mind would she allow a rude boy inuu duufsado, or let him come in her way? Toos bay u dardari laheyd!

Anyway that's my intake...jaaw

Ariadne   

Thats a matter of opinion you think he's ugly.... I don't ... I'll take him if he's peg legged and

one armed and one eyed and hairy all over :D;)

Charisma   

I agree with u dimante a gal has her reputation only, ppl love to scratch it all the time.

Infact once u r born a gal that is something u r responsible for till the day u die, its no fun but its the society who sets the rules wc u will have to abide by UNLESS u want to be out law.

i wonder wt these feminist gps do :rolleyes: