Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Hi Guys I am new here

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

mid hadaad sheegto waa dhamaantood ,,,, magacyo badan uun buu samaysanayaa ,, wax fahan
:D

war warkaas ka bood and answer the question - instead of accusing others wixii adiga lagugu tuhmay :D

the old adage comes to mind "it takes one to know one" :D

Aaliyyah   

markasta maxa dad badan isku mar ugu soo biraan waa sheko aan fahmi waayey lol..

anyways wlc mr ...enjoy your time in Sol...

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ This one is an an amatuer, saaxib. The semi-professionals (of which I've seen one or two) at least volunteer information about themselves before being asked.

For example, say A&T wanted to create a script of his own. He will not make up a name and come here refusing to answer questions. No, I trust A&T is clever enough to create an entire personality for himself before setting foot in this place. He may pretend to be a young man, still at Uni and always complaining about the projects or essays he has to finish (whilst of course giving his opinions on the various topics we have here). Or (though I admit it's a bit of a stretch) he may pretend to be a girl from America or Canada who loves Somalia so much and never wants to sully her keyboard with sidetaking. Of course, I am not saying A&T would do any of this. He knows and I know that his unique writing can be spotted from a mile away. But I'm just saying, for example, for example. :D

Now all these new user names have to make it interesting by creating a personality for themselves and not do what Duke is doing. :D

Ismalura   

Originally posted by CarmeloBrown:

What is this an interview?

I am not answering your questions!

Carmelbrown waad ku sugtay ! The answers to these questions are in the profile (that is if you choose to share them) ee don't let anyone tire you out with questions.

Soo dhawoow, gamabar qaado and then welcome again smile.gif