Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

It is better to be a Rat or a Gypsy than being somali

Peacenow   

I'm cursed.

There is nothing left for us law abiding people here in Italy other than to rid ourself 100% of anything 'somali'. Even our names, and change our skin color using lemons and L'Oreal to escape being suspected of being one of them. Them..... 'the refugees and terrorists'.

The lowest of the low. The scum of the world. Rotten walking corposes. Plauge of vultures with bulging foreheads and radical islamic genetics to destroy borne out of their failures.

The shame you are.

The cursed.

Baluug   

You worry too much about what a bunch of greasy wops think about you. They wouldn't like you any more if you were white, cuz you're still a foreigner so I advise you to just be yourself and stop hatin' smile.gif

Peacenow, assuming you rant above is genuine and you are not a “mole” pretending to be Somali, ask yourself as to why you really feel this way about your own.

I am not too certain as to what emotions you are currently reacting to, but it is very likely the caricature you decorated above is more of a reflection of your own struggles with identity and self. Perhaps your frustration stems from your own shortcomings, or it could be a symptom of an underbelly of own persona. Awoowe, take a profound look at your own self and see why you feel such pain.

Just a humble observation.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Waraa ileen siyaasi aan caadi aheen aa tahee..beynakalaah... bax puntland noo tag nooh!!

Peacenow, sakiin qaado oo wijiga bax iska fiiq! or maybe you should hang your self and leave this world..after all your just a rat! who hates him self..end your life saaxiib axsaan weyn aa isku falee lool...

I know so many somalis that feel this way walaahi and I really don't think this guy is pretending LST... Somali badan oo magaca badalatay baan aqaan oo la baxay magacyo gaalo, gabdho badan oo ka faana nimankooda baan arkay oo u arka somalida dhan "matag"... I seen islaan ingariis igu waabsatay calaashaan reer magaalnimo raadis... war somali wee liidataa sxb...

aaway MMA ninkaan ha asturee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

LST, identity crisis way dhaaftay saxib. Tani waa cuqdad for his own people.

I'm sure his comments constitute a ban under the rules of the forum. Long overdue me says.

Johnny B   

NORF,

Sad that you've to demand a ban for any stance that doesen't offer special treatment for your stance.

There're people who openly support and encourage TERROR among the SOL users and you can't stand PeaceNow's self-criticism as a noble Somali man.

way to go ....

Jacayl: The keyword here is "some" and you might be right on that but, that doesn’t mean this vile should be allowed to generalize our good name.

Johny: This has nothing to do with supporting "Terror" or anything else for that matter. This has everything to do with this guy’s historical posting on this board and his somewhat rambling diatribe against all Somalis. His deeply felt experience of hate is not limited to Somalis and Arabs but, rather everything that is NOT Western. His problem is so insidious and pervasive that he came to a Somali board and decided to use it as podium to deliver his ridiculously pedantic view.

One is allowed to carry out constructive criticism but, this pisshead is going beyond all norms and boundaries.