Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

It is better to be a Rat or a Gypsy than being somali

Tuujiye   

^^^ Adiga Af kuuriyaan maa ku qortay waxaan mise faarisi? run ahaantii maba ku fahminooh... bareemiya maxaa la dhahaa?

kaalay kistoo xitaa wax makala qaban kari miyaa aniga oo umada somalida ma celin kari? loool

happy new years walaashee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Ma bareemiyo (premio) aadan aqoon? Oo iskoolka Soomaaliya bareemiyo waligaa kama qaadaan? Ee xoogaa peacenow iyo Italy aa ila fakatay, bareemiyo waxaawaaye award nooh, dhoore! Adi tiibo talyaani dad eh makusoo ag korinaa umaleynaa... icon_razz.gif

Sanad wanaagsan cadde!

North said:

Calling Somalis rats?

I knew you lacked basic comprehension but I pray that the day will come when you fully gasp the same truth.

On the matter of the poster and what he said and didn't say is there for all to read. What he did not say is that SOmalis were rats or gypsys, quite the contrary, he said he would rather be a rat or a gypsy than be a Somali, which is not the same thing however many times you convince yourself that is what he said ya NORTH.

Again, I pray to see the day aad adiga wax fahanto for the sake of fahan, allahu akbar ya north.

In all honesty, the man has a point. Ok, ok, b4 you all ask for my head, I must in both my and peacenow's defense ( why is he hiding by the way lol)say that, although what he just said doesn't apply to all 15 million Somalis, and that the language he used stinks, some of the points he made are valid. Somalis are and have totally been out of control for such a long time. And now brain dead terrorist wanna bees are making millions of Somalis become a target for western bombers, just so they can impress some hairy arab hiding in caves. As if torturing the people back home wasn't enough, they now wanna make our lives miserable by attempting to blow up places where masaakiin who have been running for thousands of miles just to live in peace reside. Forget explosions, now we have somali 007s who track down any misbehaving gaals so they can slit their throats lol. Why worry about what ****** cartoonist did, and what a mad man hiding caves wants to do while millions of your people are starving? Sorry to say this, but its as if we are working extra hard to convince the world of what a raging lunatics we are.

^^

Kornaylka,

I agree with you 100%: However, you and your timid partner peacenow, have no business in making such sweeping generalizations about Somali people everywhere, simply to justify your paranoid suspicions that the western world might overreact by somehow mistreating ALL Somalis, as payback for the few terrorist troublemakers who coincidentally happen to be Somali as well.

I think "these gaalo" -- that is, including the Italians, Americans, Canadians, and other Europeans -- have more common sense up their sleeves than you or peacenow give them credit for.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

North said:

quote:

Calling Somalis rats?

I knew you lacked basic comprehension but I pray that the day will come when you fully gasp the same truth.

On the matter of the poster and what he said and didn't say is there for all to read. What he did not say is that SOmalis were rats or gypsys, quite the contrary, he said he would rather be a rat or a gypsy than be a Somali, which is not the same thing however many times you convince yourself that is what he said ya NORTH.

Again, I pray to see the day aad adiga wax fahanto for the sake of fahan, allahu akbar ya north.
Walee maantaad Norf ka gashatay (finally) :D

Thanks for the correction. He didn't call us rats he said rats are better! Duh!

What about the point I was making? Am I correct?

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

North said:

quote:

Calling Somalis rats?

On the matter of the poster and what he said and didn't say is there for all to read.
What he did not say is that SOmalis were rats or gypsys, quite the contrary, he said he would rather be a rat or a gypsy than be a Somali, which is not the same thing however many times you convince yourself that is what he said ya NORTH.

:D:D

LOl@ the people trying to give an honest advice. Ninkan is a gypsy spy runta hadaan idiin sheego. car ha idiin jawaabo. He will open another thread where he will support a new kind of war on Somalis, maybe a genocide? His hatred runs deep and nothing you and I say will sway him. You cant reason with nin waalan, waa iga talo koley.

Well,It must have hit rock bottom peacnow. How bad was it?

Good Luck. Your words and hatred will not change a farax's way of living. It just doesnt. Matter of fact,the more u resist,the worse it gets.

I think peacenow should be left alone. If he is a non Somali spy, then all the overreaction and the unnecessary rants maybe is what he is after. If the individual is a self hating Somali and this is a cry for help, are you helping?

What ever he is, he is one strange character in SOL.

AYOUB   

Peacenow

I always knew rats were better than you. Infact cockroaches are better than you. I could go on, but time is short and I'm sure you'll figure it all out sooner or later.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

Kornaylka,

I agree with you 100%: However, you and your timid partner
peacenow
, have no business in making such sweeping generalizations about Somali people everywhere, simply to justify your paranoid suspicions that the western world might overreact by somehow mistreating ALL Somalis, as payback for the few terrorist troublemakers who coincidentally happen to be Somali as well.

I think "these gaalo" -- that is, including the Italians, Americans, Canadians, and other Europeans -- have more common sense up their sleeves than you or peacenow give them credit for.

Mr Somalia,

1) Sxb, I did not generalize and clearly stated the actions of these bad apples don't reflect however million Somalis there are.

2) Peacenow is not my timid partner, and have never even came across his name as i visit this site once in a blue moon.

3)And finally sxb, I have serious concerns about what these gaalos might do if Somalia becomes a terrorist haven. Infact i'm certain they will carpet bomb all the major cities controlled by these groups should they get the upper hand, as they have already done in the southern regions when a/yusuf was chasing the maxkamadaha about three or so years ago killing so many cows and few innocent xoolodhaqato. I don't know where your optimism is coming from but 'commonsense iyo gaalada' same sentence ha isugu keenin. Don't you see how every time they meddle in foreign countries the consequences become so drastic?

ScarFace   

Peacenow managed to get a 4 page response out of this thread...seriously he/she has earned a round of applause I must say.... :D:D:D