Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

How would you feel if no one replied to your topic???

Originally posted by Mutakallim:

Danger: It is true that the majority of my posts are replies to threads. You see I think I like taunting those who lack an academic conscience (i.e. plagiarism). Would'nt you? Go figure!

me too,see i like to expose those who claim to know it all but happen to be nothing but narcissist ignorants

so if the shoe fits========> wear it ;)

Wiilo   

naxariis laawe nuune........lol :D

of course, i would absolutly get upset........or it appears....anyway, of course, you would lov to see that ppl respond to your topic..........(if it is interesting topic)lol...kaftan.......... :D

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

I would cry out loud, send a private message to each and every nomad, and jumb off of 1 foot bridge :mad:

I guess if I'm still doing allright after all shaah iyo caanobaan iska doonan!

NoVa   

I would take it as if they were either BLIND or just SLOW Readers to read 3 lines out of my topic.. icon_razz.gif but then again, i ain't a poster :Dicon_razz.gif ...so i mainly wouldn't know....

But peepz that'll actually make a fuzz bout not gettin' any replies got some Seriouz notes of Illnesses then'...loool...i'mean why would really care/wonder how of many replies u' have?? if 2 replied then, maybe it' interests them for some way's or another...

I"mean u'll c a useless topics that' everyone may reply....and u'll c Very Interesting topics that not alot of people reply...maybe they just don't have any info. about it or just are not interest to them at the moment...and sOme just read it and don't have a time to type even thought they wanna put their inputs(as it happends 2 me all the time)...so are u sayin' that nobody' readed ur topic??? Maybe every1 did...except they just didn't had a time 2 reply back...so take it eazy there my friend....

But if u post a topic to Set a Record of gettin' the most replies, in ur case u care the quantity of the post rather than the quality then Good Luck....U marely care of the inputs one person replied rather than the # of posts that u got...I rather u have 2 good replies than 10 useless replies...

Well at least u have additional reply at the moment loool..god gracious, i can't believe i typed this much....for a post that doesnt' even deserve loooooool jksss...2 much time in my hand at the moment icon_razz.gif:D

Tuujiye   

calaacal iyo diif badanaa meeshaan....kaalay jil jilicsanidiinaa maxaa ka sameysan tihiin...

qac'qaac meeshaan maxa waaye saxiiboo...Ilin aaba kwada socoto dadkaan sidii in uu diif kasocdo camal.

wareer badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

koolkat ani aan kuu jilciyo..kistoo waxaa la dhahay kool kat, sidee kool isaga dhigeyse wax fahanka aa ka lumay....

aboowe "wiilo" waxee ku dhahday...

"Kuul kat adiga "LAAKIIN" ayaa ka xanaaqdaa"

"laakiin" hadii lagu dhaho faro kaduud aa kugu dhacaayo ee ka waday nooh.

wareer badanaa!!!

nuune   

tuujiye waraa dab shid daba naar dooli haku dhawee darandooriga jooji dad-qalyahoow dinixda badan duudkiisa la moodo diidiin naag canjilaayo.

kool-kaat, waxay wiilo ku tiri: hortaa nuur gadaashaa nuur.

Ramadaan kariim guys