Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Bus stop weirdos

It seems I might have a tattoo inked on my forehead that invites weirdos & freaks to come up to me.

And it often happens at a bus stop.

Drunks, Racists, Perverts etc. pass everyone & come up to me to strike up a conversation.

I always have a newspaper and pretend to read when I notice someone looking at me yet they still come over...and I talk to them because I don't want to cause a scene if I keep ignoring their questions. Or in some cases I feel bad for them.

Latest incident...some drunk guy with what looked like 'gass/water/weird liquid' in a bottle plunks down beside me, ignores that I'm intently reading a book, and asks typical ques. 'where are you from, what's your name, what are you doing etc'. I give short answers without being too rude and quickly go back to my book to give a BIG FAT HINT.

Completely ignores it...****** bus is late. 10 minutes later...a cop gives him a ticket because he had a warrant for something I didn't quite catch.

What the hell should I do?

My friends say it's because I look too friendly and open. Apparently I should be glaring at everyone with a 'WTF are you lookin' at'.

Sigh.

Khalaf   

What the hell should I do?

Buy a car! Public transportation maskiin :D

But on the real, dont let ppl crowd ur space if they annoy u ,that aint cool ur too nice..... give em evil xalimo look i know its there....majority of somali females have evil look :D

peace

this tells me that its about time u hookup with nice faarax. in natural way, your soul is calling for a companionship..!

talk to mom. she will solve the problem. thats what moms do.

Kool_Kat   

Next time someone tries to start a conversation, just say "NO INGIRIIS, BILEASE"...Let me know the outcome...Alwayz works for me...

chubacka   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Next time someone tries to start a conversation, just say "NO INGIRIIS, BILEASE"...Let me know the outcome...Alwayz works for me...

Ha Ha bismillah! Bilease! :D:D:D