Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Have you ever seen a Peruvian on TV?

N.O.R.F   

Islam Feruz. Heard about this kid a while ago. The Celtic fans got on his back for leaving (I think he left too early). Well done to him.

Nina Fox   

Good topic sxboow. I asked myself this question when my father's cousin used to visit us from the Maldives in the 90's. He was a teacher in some school,,,,Yaab ani. Maldives neh yaa walaan oo ka shaqeynaayo,,,,killin my vacation tendencies iga tag.

We even penetrated the Rap industry long time ago too----ka cabsooo. Apparently Lloyd Banks is Somali (then again unless I see him wearing macawis and has cadey hanging from the clasps of his teeth, I dont believe it).

Famous Somalis:-

1. Mark Hendrick - Somali/British MP

2. Marian Joan Elliot-Siad - Somali/British singer/songwriter sadly lost her battle to cancer earlier this year maskiinta. Allah u naxaristo if she was a Moslem.....R.I.P

3. Katja Shchekina - Russian/Somali model

4. Zahra Bani - Somali Javelin thrower

5. Ayan Hersi - Famous for all the wrong reasons (couldn't resist) lolz

We are the African version of the Israelis.........scattered like peebles everywhere. I dont know if this is a positive or negative thing thou

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;745053 wrote:
Ngonge-Bhai, you are again reviving your old threads, Q?

I revived one for all the newbies then Ayoub reminded me of this one by mentioning the pregnant lady.

Anyway, ii waran adigo. Rumour has it that ever since the Shabab left the capital city you have been not seen around these parts, ma run ba? :D

Nina Fox   
If only the majority of our people were determined and followed on higher education, we would've been on top of every game. I guess this daredevil attitude we adopted comes from our culture. "Wax walbo waan daadineey" is a great PMA to have.

Maaddeey   

NGONGE;745171 wrote:
I revived one for all the newbies then Ayoub reminded me of this one by mentioning the pregnant lady.

Anyway, ii waran adigo. Rumour has it that ever since the Shabab left the capital city you have been not seen around these parts, ma run ba?
:D

yaa saahibee:

وجودى وعدمه مش متعلق بالشباب - أو بعبارة أدق-: بإنسحاب الشباب من العاصمة

NGONGE   

^^ خليك تحارب علي الهوا

I was looking for something when I came across this (it's from March 2011 but still): :D

_51899448_pipe.jpg

GPs in a city say they are seeing an increase in teenagers with health problems linked to shisha pipe smoking.

Leicester's Primary Care Trust said it had been surprised by the numbers visiting doctors with symptoms.

Qasim Chowdary, a PCT smoking cessation adviser, said the increase in pipe use, which involves burning fruit flavoured tobacco, was among 15 to 24-year-olds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12898079

NGONGE   

London model's return to see Somali roots! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17839754

_59954059_escape_dangerous_464bbc.jpg

Somali-born nurse fulfills promise to help women in war-ravaged Mogadishu -

http://www.thestar.com/specialsections/article/1172451--somali-born-nurse-fulfills-promise-to-help-women-in-war-ravaged-mogadishu

981a567442dcb6e578683887f8f3.jpg

Somali reporter Jamal Osman is named journalist of the year at the One World media awards for a collection of his films for Channel 4 News

09_jamal_jon_k_A11.jpg

NGONGE   

انا رجل مسالم يا مادي..لا للحروب..لا للظلم..ولا للدمار..:D