Sign in to follow this  
nemo

What's your favorite SOL name?

nemo   

Well people I see there are different and interesting names in this place. What’s your favorite?

Can I say I LOVE my name "nameless_chick" serious. Think it's different and unique, people had a lot of questions with my name but I still think it's the best. Other names I like is "Thepoint" what a name straight to the point I say. :D Farah Blue, ViBe, rokko, General Duke (made me laugh) :D

nemo   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

^^^^ your bloody nameless_ whats unique about that?

icon_razz.gif

Well how many people you came a cross with a name nameless? That answers your question mate. Pretty unique if I might say so. Better than xalima or farah, but got to admit Farah Blue is funny. :D

ScarFace   

^^^^^well lets just say that i havent come across crazy chicks without a name thats for sure..... :D

or maybe all the names were taken :cool:

Pucca   

sol names and the images i've drawn up..

farah blue *dhuxul with a hint of blue..*

jlee *jacki chan*

zafir *bright red hair * must be name...

mc xamar *the Somali dude at the wedding who ‘thought’ he could dance to old school… * sorry jibis..you just remind me of him.

Rokko *that little animal thing in the lord of the rings..â€precious…†* no clue why I get that image….sorry

i'll be back if i think of anything.

SoMa_InC   

ViBe & rokko

Aussie, yes that is the name I was looking for! Does that ring any bells? If not read between the lines once again.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

farah blue *dhuxul with a hint of blue..*

LOL You remind me of some of the Sudanese people I've seen in Calgary and Brooks......They don't seem to realize that bright yellow clothes just don't go well with their skin colour.

:D

Intel   

^^ i do like Modesty

Ameenah, Rahima and Raula(who always gave me an image of hot latino :D ) are other favourites

Rokko *that little animal thing in the lord of the rings..â€precious…†* no clue why I get that image….sorry

it’s a compliment Pucca.. wish i was delightful and charming as Gollum

Zafir   

^^ Ma Gollum baa manta delightful and charming noqday.. Aduuun. :D

Posted By Puca

zafir *bright red hair * must be name...

You crazy! I am flattered, I hardly get compliments ever. Red hair and bright.

* Puts on his poker face* I neither want to guide you nor mislead you. smile.gif:D;)

Hayat   

i like Zafir's name but his aviator gives me the cringes ;) . yes nameless your name is in my favourite list, scarface is pretty cool(i think most of the work is done by his signature though). Jamilah is nice, Ahura is also another favourite.

Soma_Inc what exactly are u implying? nothing wrong with being aussies. comes with its cons though, which is offcourse being so well recognised. ;) , yes pain of being famous

nemo   

Excuse me? I am not crazy; I don’t know where you get your sources from. But you are certainly not looking at my directions. Which I prefer it that way because a person with the name scarface is a bit unsettling. Imagine their image. :D

Originally posted by ViBe:

Soma_Inc what exactly are u implying? nothing wrong with being aussies. comes with its cons though, which is offcourse being so well recognised.
;)
, yes pain of being famous

LOOOL I could not have agreed with you even more. So this is how it feels to be famous, tell ya it's not easy it comes with hard work and a lot of garbage from others. ;)

Pucca   

another name that's totally unique...

Pucca - this name has caused more than 50 ppl to wonder about my gender...how can i not like a name that seems to others as being a 'unisex' name. Somalis simply dont watch enough cartoons me thinks.

zafir and rokko:

you're both welcome.

jibis:

LOL You remind me of some of the Sudanese people I've seen in Calgary and Brooks......They don't seem to realize that bright yellow clothes just don't go well with their skin colour.

bright colors are in this season jibis...makes one stand out. smile.gif