Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

Nazra   

lol@pucca I would have thought the same. But who knows young girls might fine it less messy and being a teenager, hmmm! You want what’s in.

Has anyone come forward about using tampons????

Anywayz, Like I said:

"But one question I was reluctant to ask her was: have u lost your virginity??? I didn’t know how appropriate that was. I mean those things are big, and you can easily rupture your hymen and bleed with ur menstrual blood and never know."

Obviously, rahima I was referring virginity to the hymen. One year ago, when I finished skool I had no idea what hymen was. Now, I was given the opportunity to see the hymen that was thick/and thin, not only that I have seen uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes taken out.

I call these gurls virgin tampons.

My experience in this department has increased... and will continue

Rahima in future, before hoping into the wrong wagon I suggest you clarify things.

Like I said: "Virgin-Tampon= someone who lost their hymen to a tampon" :D

I suggest you scroll back :rolleyes:

Your last post was unnecessary once again. -------------------------->

1)

Hear me loud and clearly:
You can lose your virginity
by house riding, ballet, doing gymnastics and TAMPONS TOO.
But still you are virgin who has not had sexual intercourse
, but a virgin with no hymen with a vagina the same size as a tampon

2)

Virgin-Tampon= someone who lost their hymen to a tampon

3)

nursing student?, was doing a double degree sis, but I’m not into nursing.

I’m a commerce student
smile.gif

Dear Lord....

Nazra,

1)Someone who's lost their virginity is not and cannot be a virgin. But someone who's lost their hymen can still be a virgin. There is a clear distinction.

2) I wonder if you don't think that girls who use tampons get sexual pleasure from it. I can't fathom why else you would be so fixated on tampon users.

3) Perhaps it's a good thing you've gone for a double degree (which am beginning to suspect is a colossal waste). Someone who has such a terrible grasp of biology could never succeed in nursing.

What a distasteful topic. Especially considering it's Ramadan.

Yuck

J.Lee   

So it’s ok for him to of have explored his sexual orientation? Honey a man who is aware of these alternative ways (even if we were to accept them as fact which they are not) then he has no right taking the high moral ground. A sinner cannot point fingers. He should be concentrating on himself because otherwise it is called hypocrisy.

Rahima, maandhay I was not advocating that a man before he comes a husband have sexual experience but rather that-prior to being a husband- a man should be knowledgeable about the workings of a womans body (read health/medical journals, google, or talk to a doctor for instance) so that such like the following reaction don't occur;

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Nazra:

Girls break their virginity by riding horses and doing extreme physical activity.

Looooooooooooool!

Is this a joke?

laughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif
I hope you get my point.

Nazra   

Aero, if you read my first posting, when i said virginity i meant hymen.

But one question I was reluctant to ask her was: have u lost your virginity??? I didn’t know how appropriate that was. I mean those things are big, and you can easily rupture your hymen and bleed with ur menstrual blood and never know.

Whenever i said virginity, i meant hymen.

Here's a better definition for all of you guys:

"The term "virgin" typically means someone who has never had sexual intercourse, specifically the penis entering the vagina".

"Someone who has such a terrible grasp of biology could never succeed in nursing".lolz Hon, Biology is nothing... it ain't that hard. I just find nursing to be bit boring, and i would like to get paid more. Thank You

As for nursing and the reproductive system as long as you know what is what, then u are okay :D . The biology that my brother studies is nothing compared to the biolgy that i used to do.

Nazra   

PS: Their is nothing wrong with this topic

As you have noticed alot of gurls here were promoting the product yet they claim not to use it :rolleyes:

Now, that is interesting but we won't go into it. ;)

Rahima   

Obviously, rahima I was referring virginity to the hymen.

I don't understand how that can be obvious. There is a clear distinction woman.

Put that aside though, what made this whole thread all wrong were all the other misguided ideas you seem to have. That more than anything is disturbing to say the least.

Rahima in future, before hoping into the wrong wagon I suggest you clarify things.

I think it was attempted many times to explain the whole issue and difference to you, but your stubbornness combined with the need to hurl that which you perceive as an insult (i.e. single-mother comment) just killed it all.

That said, I did not misunderstand you for you kept harping on about the same thing over and over (like you did above, after all the explanations). No wrong wagon here, just a confused nomad around.

As you have noticed alot of gurls here were promoting the product yet they claim not to use it

This is why I now believe more than ever that we can never be on the same page.

Enjoy your time Nazra, perhaps one day you’ll wake up to the greener pastures of maturity ;) .

Rahima   

I hope you get my point.

Loud and clear sister and agree completely smile.gif . I was thrown off by ‘experience’ as opposed to ‘knowledge’.

Foxy   

what can I say I am lost for words....but atleast its friday and there more to the moment than who uses tampons or supports the product!....but it indeed is a laughing matter atleast to my opinion.........and then the question of whether a user of such product is still virgin? or Not?, my understanding of the whole thread is limited due to my lack of reading as minimium as possible and i kinda feel its for the best ......Lord Have mercy what is world coming to......Virgin or not....its ones own choice as it is life itself.......

I wonder whats next...."does one wear knickers or G-string...lolz :D:D:D look on the bright side life is as short as it is.. :cool:

cheers

Have a Good week end

Nazra   

Some ppl just get offended when they create drama from themselves :rolleyes: , another advice: Stay out of the kitchen if you can’t handle the heat.

Is this some sort normal habit for you? To jump to conclusions for the sake of replying? This is not the first time, I do recall you having to apologise to a brotha (I think in general) as you have misinterpreted him. I’m sure their more cases. Jeez!

Woman! Just take the advice and care to improve. I don’t know how anyone (in reality) can get along with you.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Nazra:

Hear me loud and clearly: You can lose your virginity by house riding

We really need to put a stop to this "house-riding".It's like an epidemic that can't be stopped.Women everywhere are climbing up to the roof of their house,oblivious to the fact that they will lose their virginity when they reach the top and start riding.

Rahima   

Liibaan,

This is not a topic appropriate for a brother to try to participate in- call it womens business ;) .

Nazra,

You know for a person who can’t differentiate even the simplest of matters, you sure do supposedly recall a lot. Difference is, whereas I am in a discussion where I learn from others (and yes at times retract my wrongs in a civilised manner like that between Wordette and I) you learn none; perceive none; comprehend none and most of all run marathon races of stubbornness.

The other thing is, the comment by Libaan is not exactly something a thinking woman should be laughing at ;) . So i suggest that you rethink the laughter.