Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

Xoogsade, I'm all for cleanliness. In fact, I wish I could make it a law. Yr consideration for others at the mosque is admirable. I wish more people were like that. I've been attending Tarawih lately and I've had burps laced with garlic float my way. Someone had Tiger Balm or some such dabbed on the other day. And the strong oil-based perfumes are such a turn-off; luckily I don't get the smell-inducing headches I used to in the past. People's clothes also smell of what they were cooking or uunsi. I do wish they'd take a little more care.

Anyhoo, good to hear of a clean freak. U still go the toilet though. C'est la vie. :D

luckily I don't get the smell-inducing headches I used to in the past

:D:D

Sheh i still get those in fact last night i went to a mosque and this somali guy put on Bukhuur.Boy did i get a headache instantly!

Xoogsade   

Bukhuurta luubaanta ama fooxa maa laga wadaa? lool. They bring some Catar to the mosques but I don't like the strong smell it has so I excuse myself all the time. Barafuunkii africa lagu gadi jirey "One Man Show" aan ka helaa.

Sheherazade

Do you have to tell I visit the T? lol.

Xoogsade   

I like the expression you have as a quote in your post. Tells me something about someone I am not going to say.

Bene waaye haddaa xanaaqin. Btw, indha kala rogoowga shuqul gabdheed waaye maxaa ii liideysaa? lol. Ops.

Qac Qaac   

labadiina haddaa isku dhaarsantihiin, orod meela gale iskula hadla nooh.. maxaa meeshaan sidii dooro camal aa la isku bursanaa ka waran..

Asalaam Aleykum

You guys are talking about choices,In Zimbabwe,the entire country is running short of the stuff.

But Ms Khumalo says women are now reduced to using rags and old newspapers, which are uncomfortable and unpleasant and increase the risk of infections

Read more from this Link

Animal Hides As Pads

Bisharo; :D

Nazra   

^^^ Thanks for informing us about that. The west is also having trouble with this new tampons being in.

Alot of girls are coming to the emergency department, because they have lost their tampons, (u know where) :D

Talk about infection...

Bess.   

Originally posted by Nazra:

^^^ Thanks for informing us about that. The west is also having trouble with this new tampons being in.

Alot of girls are coming to the emergency department, because they have lost their tampons, (u know where)
:D

Talk about infection...

Ridiculous…u make it sound like it’s a cave down there….what’s is it with u and just talking out of ur u know what….do u just say whatever without thinking….for God’s sake move on and stop embarrassing urself….. redface.gif

Ridiculous…u make it sound like it’s a cave down there

Lol. Dont make me make a stoopid remark-ala socod badne smile.gif

To ask you but a question, Has *IT* ever been recorded an incident where *It* pulled a Dissapearing Act?[From a Medical Point of View] :confused:

I refuse to Call it by its Name. Uh Huh icon_razz.gif

Pucca   

I just wanted to share an experience that my 11 year old daughter had over the weekend. Almost 2 weeks ago, she had a free pass to the waterpark that was only good on that particular day, and there was no way she was going to miss out on the fun. But she got her period the day before (she's been menstrating for 6 mo's now)so we figuered it was time for her to learn how to use tampons. So, I illustrated how to insert one - Ok, she said she got it.She had a little trouble, but the second try was successfull. Problem solved. I assumed she understood that "change it" meant take the old one out, and put a new one in. She didn't. She put a second one in without taking out the first one. She tried to get it out after she got out of the pool, but she couldn't find the string, so she thought it was ok to leave it in, along with the fresh one. She didn't even try to take the second one out. 11 days later we're in the emergency room in the hospital while a docter is removing 2 rotten tampons, with a stench coming from her that was worse than death.

from a medical point of view:

A tampon cannot go up through the uterus and be lost in the abdomen, as people sometimes think. The vagina is like a blind pouch or a tube sock. The cervix is at the deep end. It only has a tiny opening for blood and semen and the like. It is hard and not easily forced open. Tampons have not been shown to cause other damage to the vagina or cervix.

Infections are the only real concern. Again, odor, discharge, pelvic pain, and fever are the general signs. Toxic Shock Syndrome is the most feared. More likely, a woman may get a bacterial vaginosis, which can be easily treated

Even the sheep I count at night are saying ...

"Baaaa tampons"....

"Baaa broken hymen"..

"Baaaa virginity out the daaqad"...

"Baaaa Missing/lost tampon reported at 12.00 hours,SIR!"

Your nether regions,your business!

Naga amuusa hadaba :cool: