Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

Foxy   

War bal kaalaya....meeesha Yaa tan yari eee nazra meesha K qabta....lol dam Just kidding.....

Freedom has its ups and downs sometimes.......whether its from Mullahs or the new teenagers that have found freedom all of a sudden.......

as for the tampons and virginity are concerned thats so old school gals, rather be concernd about who is cutte and is in your life currently.....for the mummies gals that is who is still concerned about virginity.....some1 needs to tell them there is more to life then being more of an intact object....I am still pro tampon.....righty oh..bite me...if U have issues

cheers

J.Lee   

What are you insinuating wordette?

Absolutely, and posi-friggin’-tively nothing.

Your post, however, provided a much needed support (er example?) for a point I was trying to make.

Bess.   

I tried to resist...but this is too much....why the huge shock....so what if they use tampons...really...a hymen does not make a virgin make...as many others have said...so what is the issue and why is it a big deal if some girls want to use it...besides virginity is a state that can't be changed by a tampon or having a cervix exam either...if u haven't had intercourse u r a virgin...regardless of what u use...so relax... r u worried that u might somehow offend your future husband and someone will brandish a sheet without the sacrificial virgin blood upon it on your wedding morning....cause from what I read its not the tampon use that offends u ...since u said that its ok for married women to use it...its just the "virgins" using it that bothers u....plz enlighten me... :confused:

-Lily-   

I wonder if those of you who equate virginity with an intact hymen know about surgeries that restructure hymens to make it appear like nothing has gone amiss exist? So if one has this type of surgery, common in egypt, turkey and in europe, does that mean they are litearlly born again virgins? How can they be the same? So you see the two can not be equated. We all know what vriginity means, and its more than biology.

As for men, your word should be enough.

Xoogsade   

LOOL. Dhinaca gabdhaha/naagaha bilaash maloo DHIHIN meeshaan. I think you girls can discuss anything you wish. The problem is the lack of privacy certain feminine issues require. It just occured to me to click on the "Women" Section while eating my Suxuur, and loooooool, I am still laughing at the subject. Ceeb badanaa. Adduunkiyoo dhan hadda wuxuu noqdey an open book.

Nephissa   

^ Why is privacy needed?

All women bleed out of their punany once a month. You guys know it too. Big 'effen deal. Issues like this shouldn't be taboo. Some of us have tampons jammed up our you know where, and others for padded absorbent brick stuck in their knickers. Hello? Stop blushing.

And if I don't stop typing right now, i'm going to leave a big stain on my beautifully reupholstered computer chair. Luckily, it's a floral print on which nobody will notice an errant red spot. But gotta go anyways!

I'm just PMS-ing, sorry Xoogsade icon_razz.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

All women bleed out of their punany once a month. You guys know it too. Big 'effen deal. Some of us have tampons jammed up our
you know where,
and others for padded absorbent brick stuck in their knickers.

:eek: Embarrassing. Must you say it like that?

Girls do not have no shame nowadays.

Pujah   

All women bleed out of their punany once a month. You guys know it too. Big 'effen deal. Issues like this shouldn't be taboo. Some of us have tampons jammed up our
you know where,
and others for padded absorbent brick stuck in their knickers. Hello? Stop blushing.

And if I don't stop typing right now, i'm going to leave a big stain on my beautifully reupholstered computer chair. Luckily, it's a floral print on which nobody will notice an errant red spot. But gotta go anyways!

I'm just PMS-ing, sorry Xoogsade
icon_razz.gif

Ciyaal suuqad numero uno

J.Lee   

Some of us have tampons jammed up our
you know where,
and others for padded absorbent brick stuck in their knickers. Hello? Stop blushing.

War ileen balaayo.... :DPMS-ing huh? I would of have never guessed. smile.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by Pucca:

oh dear...

Yes, oh dear. The girls have gone bonkers and slowly loosing their shame.