Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

Pucca   

All women bleed out of their punany once a month. You guys know it too. Big 'effen deal. Issues like this shouldn't be taboo. Some of us have tampons jammed up our you know where, and others for padded absorbent brick stuck in their knickers.
Hello? Stop blushing.

i'm going to leave a big stain on my beautifully reupholstered computer chair. Luckily, it's a floral print on which nobody will notice an errant red spot.

thats filth right there; there's no need to 'bare all' that goes on up in your undergarments. It wasn't amusing and it sure as hell made no one blush...perhaps gag but defiantly not blush.

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro(Naku Penda Piya), you took the KARAAMA out of women lool. Men don't think about them like that. They ignore such facts exist.

PS: You have no reason to demand anything from me from now on :D

Sheherazade.

You are right, however, we like to think women are perfect. Such thoughts about human imperfections are unnecessary and can kill the desire. Don't you think?

^got a feeling desire's got a strong stomach. :D

Which is just as well cause we smell, go to the toilet to empty our bowels and bleed(sorry if I'm ruining the movie for ya). It's not imperfect, it's nature.

Baluug   

LOL@Ngonge

People,why are we still talking about this?It's gone on for 7 pages now,and no one has taken my advice and stopped their nonsensical house-riding!!

This thread kind of reminds me of the Simpson Treehouse of Horror episode where the Simpsons house-sit for Mr. Burns' mansion and and the elevator door opens up and blood spills out everywhere.

Then Mr. Burns says,"That's odd.The blood usually gets off on the 2nd floor" :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^got a feeling desire's got a strong stomach.
:D
Which is just as well cause we smell, go to the toilet to empty our bowels and bleed(sorry if I'm ruining the movie for ya). It's not imperfect, it's nature.

Personalty matters and some people's desire has no strong stomach. I am clean freak and never liked people to see me with my face unwashed, never went out without uncombed hair and even waited a while to join congregation prayers if I was sweating. I used to sit outside the mosque till I was cool enough or used whatever I could find to cool myself like Babis. All these at a young age. So my desire can instantly be killed by such thoughts and I don't want to see others in an unpleasant situation or think about them in those situations. I want to ignore the nature's unpleasant realities about people.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Bishaaro(Naku Penda Piya), you took the KARAAMA out of women lool. Men don't think about them like that. They ignore such facts exist.

PS: You have no reason to demand anything from me from now on
:D

Have no worries dearest, with that complete lack of empathy oozing from you, I couldn't demand anything. And I didn't take Karaama out of anyone, just appreciating Mother Nature, for indicating i'm still fertile.

Haye horey u sii soco marka ------->