Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Baggy pants crackdown goes national!

RedSea   

They should try this in Chicago and LA and see what happens.

But hey blacks aren't the only ones showing. According to that report white scoreboarders also do the same thing.

NASSIR   

Seems like morality police on the Gheto fashion but not the bikini fashion? smile.gif I don't approve of both but I am just exposing the contradiction of what deviates from social values or norms.

Kool_Kat   

Are they serious? They are making saggy pants an issue now...What!!! Jail time lagu yeh!!!

I actually think it is cute, specially when they walk...I take saggy pants any day than a guy with tight pants...

lol@^.

The key here is, wear what fits you men. It doesn't have to be "baggy" or "tight" pants as KK put it, but simple fitted jeans, trousers.(and no, you don't have to wear jeans that show your stuff, thats just too much, pple have no choice but to look down there and imagine the size or what it looks and you don't want pple going that far now, do you?)

No need to wear XXL t-shirt either, because no one asked you to be part of the sanitation department, for that reason alone, if you skinny farax, wear small or medium size shirts, t-shirts. Do not wear shirts that are too big either, it looks disgusting and please tuck in, I know Jay Z wants you to not tuck in your shirts when you wear your jeans and baseball caps with it, but Jay Z is one ugly son of an eedo who just has money, so no one can say anything about his looks because he pays pple to be quite.

Wear what you feel looks good on you, don't turn to TV to dictate what you buy or wear.

u like my baggys! alots of free room..kol..dont be hatting smile.gif

baggy_pants.gif

Baggy Pants is a fad in the wigger(A white guy pretending to be a black one) community where they wear cloths a couple of sizes bigger. This actually started in the early 1980's by african-american shoplifters to allow more room to store stolen items in. The act of baggy pants was "copied" by the wigger community without knowing the meaning.

Strangly enough, african-americangang members do not wear them during times of street fights. Having your pants at your knees limits mobility.

You can always tell a dumb wigger by those baggy pants.

Hayat   

seriously this does not go down but with a hint of racism.as if they need to fuel anymore ambitions!!. if they are that serious in their need to preserve modesty, then why couldn't they start with those nude beachs........the design of a white man.

this has to be judged with one hypocritical outlook by moi.

We don't want to see your backside."

more like..... this hypocritical law, we will not abide